{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Arsenal Fans Vote Plz
awais007 11 years ago
Chelsea, Pakistan 178 922

what's your opinion?

Comments
man_utd 11 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

Even though I'm not an Arsenal fan, I would go with (at least I think the most sensible thing to do is) A.

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

B

Zakzook 11 years ago
Arsenal, Syria 32 785

Just vote on those 2 comments don't add "B" or "a" just your explanation of why

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I'm going vote on ramaboy, although Arséne did so much for Arsenal but if he will not wake up in the summer with some "SUPER" signings it can be his over. He just have to realize he must buy someone, and first of all keep players like Wilshere! And I can't see manager for team like Arsenal for who is enough "top 4" but we can't even be in that top4!

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

I said B because 7 years & no trophy? Come on.. .chance after chance ...but still no trophy! Always so close... but they never prevail! I think Arsene just needs another club like AVB, a fresh start. IF he leaves, he will leave with his head held high.

tdot2barca 11 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

I'm leaning towards B because Arsenal went from being undefeated, to this... (no offense). Went from being the best team in England to making CL qualification their goal every season. Made at least 200m from all the sales in the past 10 years with no economic problems, only using it to buy cheap and DECENT players (Cazorla and Podolski are exceptions).

Although I could see why people would vote A, after all the things he has done for you guys. I trust Wenger he's an excellent manager the only real flaw to him is that he is CHEAP!! I think if he dropped the cheapskate act and started to buy some proven quality players you guys can be title contenders again. But as of now it looks like he isn't dropping that type of act any time soon.

xFarghaly 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 17 78

B