Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Arsenal fans petition against Mike Dean
quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Arsenal Fans Are Only 2000 Signatures Away From Having Mike Dean’s Refereeing Debated in Parliament
The FA are facing a massive dilemma after Arsenal fans started a petition to have Mike Dean never referee another one of their matches, and, surprise surprise, it’s doing amazingly well.

In fact, the petition has a massive 98,000 signatories and if it garners another 2000, the government are required by law to have a debate about it in the Houses of Parliament.

Any official petition that reaches the 100,000 signature mark will automatically be discussed in the Commons.

This image is not any form or excuses or crying. Chelsea was better in the match, got 3 points, now let that match be and dont bring it back, thank you.

For Arsenal fans who would like to see the petition here is the link:

https://www.change.org/p/the-football-association-the-fa-prevent-mike-dean-from-refereeing-another-arsenal-game

Comments
JuanMata10 9 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

lol, I'm sorry but this is actually pathetic and hilarious in equal measure. If Chelsea fans made petitions every time a decision went against them last season, there'd be about 2 referees left.

JozeMourinho 9 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

This pretty much sums up what Arsenal fans are.
My gf whines less when she is on period...Just accept your defeat and keep going...
Start of the season you said WE ARE GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE and now you already are crying about everything...

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Do you have the list of crucial calls he made during those matches that made impact on the game ?

It is pathetic to take excuse of poor performances Arsenal has done during their matches on one referee . Such thing as coincidence exists . Coincidence that Wenger can't do his job and referee is Mike Dean at those matches .

Although I hate Mike Dean myself , and I don't think he should referee our matches . Also Michael Oliver , and many more .

Hey btw where is the media going nuts about lack of respect to Mike Dean from Arsene Wenger and now their fans .

tuan_jinn 9 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

It's a bit harsh on Mike I have to say... but walk in their shoes then you know their pain. I sympathy for Arsenal's fans, not that I think it's the right thing to do though.

I think this petition shouldn't happen nor allowed, but FA should see this to consider different ref for their crucial matches to avoid any kind of mess

Otherwise, clubs with big fan base will demand a lot of things...

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

It's a bit harsh on Mike I have to say... but walk in their shoes then you know their pain. I sympathy for Arsenal's fans, not that I think it's the right thing to do though.

Otherwise, clubs with big fan base will demand a lot of things...

I think this petition shouldn't happen, but FA should see this to consider different ref for their crucial matches to avoid any kind of mess

decentK 9 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

@juanmata10 went _FOR_ them * learn prepositions.

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

I have to admit that Arsenal arent really helped by refs these last years...

Jimbet 9 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

all i can say is, watching mike dean celebrates after spurs scores against us on youtube really irritates me.. other than that, referees are also human beings that makes mistakes.. incompetent refereeing should be taken seriously as it may cause controversy.. i cant say i agree what arsenal fans are doing here but to be honest, we are not playing in top class condition either.. i tend to blame our players instead of the reff.. :( no depth in our squad, no consistency, recently we lack so much on chemistry between players and often concede on set pieces..

shpalman 9 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

the quota has been reached.

bluezz 9 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

LOL