Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Arsenal Fans Love Links To Torreira Say He's Better Than Kante
247sportalert 6 years ago
Rosenborg, Nigeria 10 24

enter image description hereArsenal fans are absolutely losing it over the links to Sampdoria midfielder Lucas Torreira, praying their club can get a deal over the line. Earlier this week, Gazzetto Dello Sport claimed Arsenal had entered the race to sign Torreira, alongside the likes of Napoli and Borussia Dortmund.

After Calciomercato said “Arsenal mean business” in the hunt for Torreira, local outlet sampnews24 have now added fuel to the fire, saying the Gunners have actually agreed a deal with the club.

According to the report out of Sampdoria, the Italian club are happy for Arsenal to trigger the midfielder’s €25m (£22m) release clause, and are just waiting for terms to be agreed with the player.

The feisty Uruguayan is heavily linked with a move to Napoli as Jorginho’s replacement, so reports should certainly be taken with a pinch of salt, but there is definitely interest from the Gunners.

Unai Emery is likely to instil a high tempo pressing style at the Emirates, and the tenacious Torreira would be a perfect fit alongside Granit Xhaka, allowing the Swiss international to fire on all cylinders. https://247sportalert.blogspot.com/2018/06/arsenal-fans-love-links-to-torreira-say.html

Comments
amir_keal 5 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

I personally don't think we need another CB, but if we were to get another one, splashing the cash on Koulibaly would be nice. I don't think it will happen though. Looking at Benatia's performances last season, and his lack of game time this season, I would like him more than Boateng, he looks like he's more of a hinder than a help nowadays.