Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Arsenal and United in the race get Gotze
hazim_adq 11 years ago
Manchester United, Spain 7 2

Arsenal and Manchester United are now in a situation of alert after it was revealed that Borussia Dortmund midfielder Mario Gotze has a £ 30 million release clause. German international player, 20, excelled in the Champions League this season. The clause will expire in July and bids must be submitted in writing to the Bundesliga champions by April. Gotze is a long-term target of Arsenal emerged through the youth system at Dortmund. Germany international playmaker tracked by a number of top clubs across Europe, including Real Madrid. However, Gotze agreed in March to permanently deal with the German champions until 2016. He has helped Dortmund win the Bundesliga title for the past two seasons.

Comments
raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

I really hope all of Borrusia stars stay together. They are a classy team and finally something different. 

Heisinburg 11 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

An unlikely transfer for neither clubs. This is perhaps the first time (other than from the website) that I've heard about Gotze having a potential move to United - it's been a while since I heard Arsenal are interested in him since since they are in need for wingers. It's slightly possible that this may happen prior to next season.
However, if Arsenal are willing to pay £ 30 million for Gotze, then IMO, the best way for them to make it possible is to at least have a good credential look at the end of this season - this means I expect them to not only make it to the UEFA CL next year, but also win something as well. Then again, perhaps Podolski can convince him to join, but looking good as a whole club is more important. 

PuppetMaster 11 years ago
England 15 331

i hope arsene wnger sign him next summer via cash and exchange 

Footaholic 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

Few players in the world can make Arsene so covetous. Very FEW. Still fewer can cause him to offer  £32 pounds for a player.
Gotze is one of them. Whenever Arsene's talked about him in the off-season he's had a big grin like a kid fawning over a present he wants for christmas (kind of similar to the way he talks about Cazorla). 
If I were selfish I'd love him to be an Arsenal player BUT I really hope he stays at Dortmund. They are a good side and he is from their youth academy and I hope players like him are more loyal.

MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

i don't think Gotze should leave. to be honest Dortmund is better team that Arsenal and man u. BVB Is a team which suits him. 

MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

what team do you support puppetmaster?  

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Hope he goes to Arsenal- that way United can get Ozil and it all works out.

knibis 11 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

hope he stays in Dortmund

GunnerAFC 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

We wont get him. Plus I hope he stays with Dortmund. They can control Europe in the coming years if all their best players stay.

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

even i'm Arsenal fan i think it's not possible. 
1st i think Wenger will not spend 30 millions on one player.
2nd he is a center-attacking midfielder and Wenger already bought Cazorla to this place.
3rd BVB is better than Arsenal (it's true)
4th i really hope BVB will not sell all the players like Gotze, Reus, Blaszczykowski, Lewandovski...

expertfootball11 11 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

I think Gotze will come to Arsenal, they exchange with Arteta or Gervinho.

Jeffrey_Hazard 11 years ago
Chelsea, France 81 456

some transfer news are bullshit,why would gotze go arsenal?and ive never seen ferguson sign germans before.strootman would pe possible for united

man_utd 11 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

We don't need him.

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@Jeffrey_hazard please shut up.

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

@jelewrery_hazard jelous that you have to buy your way in and park the bus and they don't? grow up

ArsenalClub 11 years ago
Arsenal, Chile 0 2391

Going from BVB to Arsenal is a step backwards in my opinion. He's already playing in his home country and for the team who won the Bundesliga the last two seasons. He should stay. BVB are a very good team.