Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Arsenal Agree Deal To Sign Giroud!
Comments
GunnerAFC 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

OK NOOB? Everything makes sense now. I'm not even going to argue with childish kid. 

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

Keisuke, with his perfect diction and analysis is abso-tively right. Giroud, a top scorer from the french league, coming to a fast paced league like the EPL is obviously not gonna succeed because the EPL is such a strong aggressive league. I agree with Keisuke, he's gonna fail like every other French league player who came to the EPL. Failures like Koscielny, Drogba, Nasri and Pires are just few examples.

GunnerAFC 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

@kold

MischaCollins 12 years ago
Manchester City, Japan 4 138

Not all Japanese fans are dicks. Just that Stanker and Keisuke whom are the same person. And also defending GunnerAFC, he just used the same logic which Keisuke used. He used the same argument which Keisuke used that is assuming Giroud will fail because he's from the french league. He wasn't being disrespectful. 

and @koldimere XD

GunnerAFC 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

Mischa is spot on :]

MatthewHerb 12 years ago
Liverpool, United States 5 72

@Keisuke the term "nOOb" is used for gamers only not footy fans
 -__- 

Keisuke 12 years ago
Chelsea, Japan 0 830

You said that i spoke about the french league, i said that he never played against good teams... --- 
Why Keisuke would be my real name ? If i was called 'Ronaldo86', my name is Ronaldo ? No sense question... - 
I have two accounts because i'm a kid because Gunners make good transfers and i'm not agree. You're right guys, keep that way!

Gojira 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 12 122

@Keisuke LOL WUT?

GunnerAFC 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

I have no idea either. lol.

Keisuke 12 years ago
Chelsea, Japan 0 830

lololololol
Gojira ? You re not deserved to called that name...

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

Oh ok I got Keisuke's comment! Took me like 10 minutes! He was trying to be sarcastic! Wow! He claims he has two accounts because he did not agree with our transfers. LOL! I'm out!

VanTheMan 12 years ago
Arsenal 5 263

@koldimere that is some serious sh*t!!

JesperKyd 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 15 152

Why is that plastic chelsea fan keisuke commenting on an arsenal thread anyway i bet he only supported chelsea when RA came.

It's good buisness for us i'd say

now we need mvila and some cover for our RB/LB positions

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

@Jesper Agreed. We need to cut some players off fast! Like Djourou, Denilson, Bentdner and Squillaci. We did see what Arshavin can do when he wants to play though but his attitude is just contagious. Did you read what he said to the Russian fans after their elimination? Otherwise we need some defensive quality fast. Wenger has learnt his lesson the hard way and I'm sure he's realized his mistake.

<http://www.goal.com/en-au/news/2898/euro-2012/2012/06/19/3184422/the-fact-that-we-have-not-met-fans-expectations-is-not-our

Keisuke 12 years ago
Chelsea, Japan 0 830

Irony?
Too complexe for your brains... sorry...

kenkichiotaka 12 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

This guy is goo,he's tall,talented and had many good goals scored by heading shoot!!

kenkichiotaka 12 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

I mean good