Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Arnold Peralta shot dead
quikzyyy 8 years ago Edited
Arsenal 429 9002

Former Rangers footballer is gunned down in front of his wife after buying clothes for their newborn daughter

He was killed in the car park of a shopping centre in La Ceiba, on the country's Caribbean coast. The motive for the attack is unclear.

The 26-year-old midfielder for Olimpia, in the capital Tegucigalpa, played for Scottish giants Rangers until January.

Honduras is plagued by gang violence and has one of the highest murder rates in the world.

"This is terrible. They killed my exemplary son. I can't say more because of the pain I feel."
his father Carlos told a news conference

No arrests have been made. Police ruled out robbery as a possible motive because Peralta had not had his belongings taken.

"It was a tragic death that the national sport mourns".
Osman Madrid, director of the Honduran football federation

RIP
enter image description here

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Former Rangers footballer is gunned down in front of his wife after buying clothes for their newborn daughter

He was killed in the car park of a shopping centre in La Ceiba, on the country's Caribbean coast. The motive for the attack is unclear.

The 26-year-old midfielder for Olimpia, in the capital Tegucigalpa, played for Scottish giants Rangers until January.

Honduras is plagued by gang violence and has one of the highest murder rates in the world.

"This is terrible. They killed my exemplary son. I can't say more because of the pain I feel."
his father Carlos told a news conference

was a "It was a tragic death that the national sport mourns".
Osman Madrid, director of the Honduran football federation

No arrests have been made. Police ruled out robbery as a possible motive because Peralta had not had his belongings taken.

RIP
enter image description here

Comments
JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

Tragic news. RIP

Dephased 8 years ago
Arsenal, United States 12 501

In Honduras you're either from a 18th Street Gang hood or Mara Salvatrucha 13 hood. Dont matter if you're into gang banging or not where you are from makes you a target in the rival gangs eyes. Tragic to see someone who made it out of the ghetto end up like this.

Marcus2011 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Failed state that can't take care of their own gangs. Maybe there are external forces who influence them but they should at least have no sympathy for gangs like putting them in prison . Gangsters should be hanged like a dog and left hanging on the bridges or light bulbs for them to see it and keep hanging them . Just like they kill innocent people without mercy . No prison time should be award for these scambags .

AlexBatak 8 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

"in front of his wife after buying clothes for their newborn daughter"

... No comment. R.I.P.

tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Tragic...

R.I.P!

left4red 8 years ago Edited
Liverpool 1 75

Poor guy. R.I.P.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Poor guY. R.I.P.

chelsea8 8 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

wtf man this is so sad, people keep killing each other. may he rest in peace.

Dynastian98 8 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

RIP...

HorseAFC 8 years ago
60 798

R.I.P.

Honduras is such a shithole, along with most of the countries in the Caribbean, Latin America and South America.

KhaledAzizJr 8 years ago
Manchester United, Italy 40 610

:( The world is a very messed up place