Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Arjen Robben join FC Groningen!
Emobot7 4 years ago Edited
538 11432

As some of you might have known, Argen Robben had announced he was stopping his player career in 2019. Well forget about that now cause he actually decided to return as a player for his former club, FC Groningen! I don't know why, but this actually make quite a bit happy to see he chose to keep playing for a while. Hopefully, he stay clear of injury and help the club perform well next season. :D

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

As some of you might have known, Argen Robben had announced he was stopping his player career in 2019. Well forget about that now cause he actually decided to return as a player for his former club, FC Groningen! I don't know why, but this actually make quite a bit happy to see he chose to keep playing for a while. Hopefully, he stay clear of injury and help the club perform well next seaso. :D

Comments
DarthFooty 4 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

I love seeing this. Pays respect to the club you got your start with, and it helps the club with some exposure. I bet, if fit, he can still get around in that league and help his team. Maybe not with the marauding runs of old, but he has a ton of quality still.

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

Yep, what better is that I heard he joined to help the club because it had a hard time financially and accepted to play for a lot lower than his usual wage. Great dedication from him. :)