Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Are There More Doors or Wheels in the World
Yusuf_10 2 years ago
Manchester City, England 16 73

So most of you probably know about this debate it's been going on for a while I was just wondering what the footyroom community think. My vote is doors easily they're everywhere. If you were to do a 360 degree turn i bet you would see at least one door.

Comments
DarthFooty 2 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1094

I would say doors as well. Just seems logical that there would be more doors, but someone somewhere might prove that wrong. haha

Emobot7 2 years ago
538 11426

I see Yusuf is asking the real question, lol.

But joking aside, one very important thing we must do first when asking a question like that is know for sure the definition of both objects descripted here.

Definition of a Door: A hinged, sliding, or revolving barrier at the entrance to a building, room, or vehicle, or in the framework of a cupboard.

Definition of a Wheel: A circular object that revolves on an axle and is fixed below a vehicle or other object to enable it to move easily over the ground.
or
A machine or structure having a wheel as its essential part.

Now obviously, if were only talk about wheel that are fixed below vehicule or object to make them move on the ground, then I agree door has to be the answer.

But here the thing, if we consider that every cogs and gears are wheel (which they are honestly), then for me its turn thing aroung completely. There can be million of cogs and gears in certain machine and for me, thats enough to overturn the door argument.

Its not because you don't see something that they aren't lots of it around you without you realizing it.

Ngannou 2 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain, Cameroon 1 465

Why you copying nepenthez....

Footy_watch 2 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1842

If you do a 360 turn outside, you would see at least a dozen wheels

expertfootball11 2 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Do wheels from toy cars count? xD

_Pelle_ 2 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6871

You underestimate the wheel. So many things have wheels that are not wheels to vehicles.

Yusuf_10 2 years ago Edited
Manchester City, England 16 73

@Pelle you probably never realised that on each car there are 2-4 doors

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Footy_watch I bet you are inside now tho

ANDDD on each car there are 2-4 doors

Ngannou 2 years ago

^ almost every car has 4 wheels minimum. Not almost every car has 4 doors minimum. Wtf logic out the window

_Pelle_ 2 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6871

Cars usually have steering wheel too 😉

And don’t forget all bikes… wheels but no doors.

And all the car-toys have real wheels but not real doors 😁

Skateboards, strollers, wheelchairs, carts…

On the other hand buildings have doors but not wheels🧐

This question is almost philosophical

Ngannou 2 years ago

Well I mean inside the building can be wheels. Such as wardrobes, desks, chairs, beds have wheels inside a 1 door room...

Emrecan_58 2 years ago Edited
Besiktas 149 3375

Coming from an engineer mindset: I think you guys forget that the gearwheels are also wheels. They are everywhere. A lot inside Cars, or a simpler version just think of your watch you're wearing.

Edit: Seems like Emobot already mentioned it ;)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Coming from an engineer mindset: I think you guys forget that the gearwheels are also wheels. They are everywhere. A lot inside Cars, or a simpler version just think of your watch you're wearing.