Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Arda Turan booed by Turkish Fans
Marcus2011 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

I thought this was deserved because the guy was walking entire match .

Comments
Argjentt 8 years ago
Real Madrid, Kosovo 1 274

No matter what,only stupid fans boo on their player.

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

I don't know, lack of effort is a pretty good reason to boo someone. We already knew he was lazy, he left Atleti because he had to "run too much."

Emrecan_58 8 years ago Edited
Besiktas 149 3375

It's all Terim's fault. This was obviously going to happen but Terim played him 90 minutes. Should have taken him out after the first half like Hakan Çalhanoğlu.
This bad game of Turkey is also all because of Terim. You had Beşiktaş' players to chose for the squad but he ignored it. Beşiktaş obviously had the best teamplay of the season.
Something is really wrong with this team. It's like players don't want to win.

Briefly, Terim is idiot and he is the most overrated coach of Turkish history.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

It's all Terim's fault. This was obviously going to happen but Terim played him 90 minutes. Should have taken him out after the first half like Hakan Çalhanoğlu.
This bad game of Turkey is also all because of Terim. You had Beşiktaş' players to chose for the squad but he ignored it. Beşiktaş obviously had the best teamplay of the season.
Something is really wrong with this team. It's like players don't want to win.

Marcus2011 8 years ago

Stupid is to boo a player when he is running and putting effort . Everyone has a bad day . However , Did you see Arda in two matches ? Guy walked around .. literally walked ! That is complete disrespect to his teammates . And I feel like he looks at at his teammates as he is above them . Get over yourself , you are only bench warmer at Barcelona .

Reminded me of Fabregas , Hazard and few others .

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

@Emrecan_58

Despite the hate around our countries I wanted Turkey to go further but watching this display reminded me of Greece.

Huge lack of effort from key players there :/

mladen 8 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

he should back to atl.madrid btw....

Emrecan_58 8 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

@JozeMourinho
Thank you. Like Marcus said; two key players Arda and Hakan were literally walking entire game for the first 2 matches. But I am pretty sure both of our countries will get their form back.
About the hate, ignorance and heavy nationalism create hate. Our culture is very similar and I am a big fan of Tsipras tbh :D

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

@Emre We can always hope that we get a national team worth watching. Best of luck on your last game lad!

Emrecan_58 8 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

@JozeMourinho
Just saw your comment. Thank you. We need to win by at least two goal difference which seems impossible with this gameplay

Emrecan_58 8 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

But possible with a bit change. LoL. Emre Mor!

Marcus2011 8 years ago

Emre Mor fantastic prospect .

He will be much bigger player than Arda Turan ever will . Dortmund will nourish him right . And I think Fatih Terim finally used his head and played the players who actually want to win . Calhanouglu was terrible but the reason why Arda got so much attention from fans was because he is CAPTAIN . Captain should be most motivated and most hard working player on the team , always !