Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Anzhi Makachakala
sahzmbYT 12 years ago
Arsenal U21, Egypt 2 10

First, I would like to say I do not know how to spell there name properly, so if I did spell it right than hooray. Anzhi are becoming a rising team in Europe. Their owner is literally funding large amount of money every season for them. I expect big signings for them. What do you think? 

Comments
raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Does not matter much.. they r just like Manchester City, Real Madrid and Chelsea. they dish out millions over paying wages inflating prices of players that would be worth far less. teams like that kill modern football. no recent homegrown talent. 

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

Rising team in Europe? lol they are currently 7th-8th place in RPL 

Gennady 12 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

Only money grabbing hoes go there, I  truly hate that club... ruining football... recent reports saying that they want to sign Robin van Persie! WHAT A JOKE!

iHEARTfootball 12 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

Money is ruining football. What happened to all the home grown players? Ill tell you what happened, their identity has been ruined. They are now whores to rich clubs. I hate this shit. They need real evidence to prove they are the best, just like Manchester United did. 

I dont understand why people hate United so much today. Maybe its because United has an incredible history which lead them to what they are today; a rightfully rich club. 

Clubs like Manchester City, Anzhi and Malaga are a joke.

ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

everytime i read it i always say Anzheee Mackakakalalslalalalalalalaalalalalal

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

no it's just they are laying eto'o to much

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

I'm sick of this club, really, it's sad to think that stars make you always win. They are humans, so they can lose games. If you take also young players that are really new you can a variety of old/young players. This makes football unique.

udikman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Indonesia 21 323

Anzhi What ? I beggin you pardon?