Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Anyone else excited for Inter?
SoccerBoss 5 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

Anyone else here excited for Inter, especially after acquiring both Lukaku and now Sanchez? Hopefully Juve's grip on the Seria A will finally be broken.

Comments
iHEARTfootball 5 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

I'm still 50/50 about the club, tbh. I'll probably make my mind up after their match against Juventus.

Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

Sanchez playing will be interesting.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

Oh, I'm excited, but not for Lukaku and Sanchez, I'm excited for Conte and the fact he is being backed by the club. First thing he did was putting Icardi back in his place and finding him a replacement. I personally think he is the kind of manager who has instant impact at a club and I have no doubt that if anyone can bring both Lukaku and Sanchez back at their top level, its him. :)

JozeV2 5 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 6 214

Sanchez gone to Inter? Damn whos paying the wages ?

amir_keal 5 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

They will win the league

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

@amir Thats a bold statement, I mean, I do expect them to do well but beating Juventus to first place on their first try might be a tiny bit too hard. Thats how I feel anyway.

Marcus2011 5 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Juventus will win Seria A again. I watched Inter's game and I watched Juventus's game. I am not convinced by Inter at all.

amir_keal 5 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Emobot7

I see your point, it’s a very bold statement but I believe in it. Chiellini’s injury will lose Juventus points throughout the season. Juventus threw away a 3 goal lead to Napoli, De Ligt has immense potential but I doubt he can defend like Chiellini. Secondly, Inter’s main issue last season was their lack of quality in midfield. Theyve signed Sensi and Barella. I haven’t heard of Sensi, but Barella is considered as one of the best young midfielders. They’ve also got Brozovic who was good last season. Another reason is the managers, Sarri to me sometimes cares about his football over his short term results. He is a long term manager who will take time to get his ideal football. Conte will instantly get results. He won the league unbeaten with Juventus and went over 90 points in his first season at Chelsea. They’ve signed Lukaku, Sanchez and Godin who will add experience. Regardless of the form they’ve been in, if your manager is Conte he will find a way to get you to your best. Candreva already looks brilliant. He’s gotten more out of him than Spalleti, FDB and Pioli have.