Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Antonio Valencia vs Juan Mata
man_utd 12 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

They are both great players.
Both worthy of being the top 10 wingers in the Premier League.
But who do you think is better and why.

Comments
raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Different type of players. Valencia is powerful fast and doesn't stop running whereas Mata is very skillful and creative with the ball. I prefer Mata but that's my opinion. 

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Mata is more creative, plays better passes, is more important for chelsea's game

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

valencia for his experience !!

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

@naman93: i think mata is more experienced, he played two euros, one world cup and more UCL seasons than valencia

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

if that's experience ...... then Pep Guardiola is more experienced than Arsene Wenger and Alex Ferguson !!

knibis 12 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

meh both have something to do with valencia atleast

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

@knibis hahahaha. No offense to the OP but I don't think this is even a valid comparison. I don't consider Mata a winger (he was forced to play out of position last year) but rather a number 10/AMF. Valencia is more of a out and out winger-he has pace, good control and excellent crossing abilities. Comparing apples and oranges.

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

@naman93: no, because saf experienced 25 EPL seasons, UCL seasons and more and wenger like 15 or something and valencia started playing in UCL 3 years ago

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

and Pep Guardiola experienced only 4 or 5 seasons

Keisuke 12 years ago
Chelsea, Japan 0 830

Valencia is strong and fast but silly, Mata is intelligent.

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Silly?? explain.

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

He simply stated that his kick was both a pass and a shot. That's not silly at all - I would have said the same thing.

Norway 12 years ago
Manchester United 8 87

Valencia.

Norway 12 years ago
Manchester United 8 87

@Keisuke: No footballers are intelligent. They're footballers for a reason; they dropped out of school every single one.

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

@Norway ever heard of a guy named Frank Lampard? He attended Brentwood School, where he got 11 GCSEs, including an A in Latin. He got an IQ score higher than Rooney, Stevie G and Ashley Cole combined. Wenger was a footballer as well and he has a degree in Economics. Giroud contributed a year to college before moving with football. David James has a university degree. Graeme Le Saux was one of the most smartest footballers of our time. The Brazilian legend Socrates was qualified enough to be a doctor. Not all footballers are dumb...maybe Ashley Cole but not all.

MischaCollins 12 years ago
Manchester City, Japan 4 138

@Keisuke lol that constitutes silly for him. Get a load of this guy lol! Even as a ManCity supporter I know Valencia's gonna do great things next season and this guy calls him silly for saying "50-50" lolz!! What a tool.

Tuanis 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Mata is younger and has just played one season in EPL.  Valencia just had a very good season, at least a good second halve of the season. They play different roles for the team and their playing style is very different as well. Valencia is more of an old-school winger, no fancy dribbling and not much goal chances but very accurate crossing and very fast ball movement. Mata is more like a playmaker and much more of a fancy player with more goalscoring and trough-ball kind of assists. Overall I think Mata is better, although they are not very much alike Mata is 2 years younger and has not played in EPL as much as Valencia.

United_Hates_Blues 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

Mata's movement is more midfield, more inner runs. Valencia Owns the right wing with his own individual technique. Obviously I would choose the United player,not taking anything away from Mata/good player but Antonio came back from a broken ankle FFS lol. 

Ermahgard 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 8 97

@Tuanis: I'm kind of surprised you didn't choose Valencia.