{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

antiArsenal?
Comments
ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Bloody stupid ref

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

It was a great game, though. Did you see Vermaelen's stop against Ba? Defending at its finest.

Vendetta 11 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

It was a penalty. But this was supposed to be a foul, yes.

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@Loladz yes he saved it like a boss, but i think we deserved a point.

Vendetta 11 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

The way I see it. Even if the referee helped out from one foul, we were dominating the first half. Sooner or later we would have scored anyway. You guys looked like you were no where near playing Champions League football. The second half showed more spirit and made it more even in the game. Both teams were making excellent counter attacks, and both teams nearly scoring again. In my opinion, we deserved those 3 points and fought until the end.

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

You know it's hard to play when referee make mistake which cost your team a goal right in first 10 minutes and more if your team played last game with 10 players for 80 minutes.
for me first half was Chelsea and second half Arsenal but we didn't scored twice.

Falconryman1 11 years ago
Arsenal 1 161

Two poor decisions. That was a potential leg breaker on Coquelin. As for the penalty, if you watch it in slow motion, Ramirez fell down before Szczesny's leg got close to him.

AjaxDeSuperYids 11 years ago
Ajax, Netherlands 24 507

both players should be sent of

knibis 11 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

Your arsenal complaints (with all due respect) cant compere what we have suffered to Real in the last 2 matches against them so i know how you feel..

Still, in a perfect world the refs would be robots

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

@knibis: Agreed. Refs are only human, and mistakes happen. Man U should have had a penalty against Spurs, and Kagawa should have gotten a yellow, but, it happens.

MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

We have been unlucky not getting decisions our way.

GunnerAFC 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

Chelsea deserved to win at the end of the day. If Wenger doesn't by at least 1 player this January.. then.. I don't even know.. sigh.

boueyy7 10 months ago
ASD Calcio Chieri 1955, Tunisia U19 0 2

The sooner we sell Kai harvest, the better. The rate at which he's declining is abysmal. We expected him to progress. But he isn't, he keeps regressing

Footy_watch 10 months ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1860

Why did you decide to comment on this post lol? But you are right, trashvertz is an unbelievable signing in a negative sense. I didn't think Arteta was this bad at picking talent