Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Another deluded Arsenal excuse
quikzyyy 7 years ago Edited
Arsenal 429 9002

Okay, we got humiliated again as I predicted before the match, Bayern deserved to go through but. As much as I want Wenger to go out, and before you all kill me how much I'm making excuses for today's loss here's the main thing which has caused it.

1. Lewandowski is offside -> https://my.mixtape.moe/oztndg.mp4
    enter image description here

2. Lewandowski pushes himself, gets penalty
  3. (third) ref behind the net, who should have easily called a penalty on Walcott first half decides it's a red card for Koscielny

I know I'm just a fan who is supporting a club which don't care about anything else but profit, but it would never end 10:2 without this bs. But hey, I'm just a deluded Arsenal fan.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Okay, we got humiliated again as I predicted before the match, Bayern deserved to go through but. As much as I want Wenger to go out, and before you all kill me how much I'm making excuses for today's loss here's the main thing which has caused it.

1. Lewandowski is offside -> https://my.mixtape.moe/oztndg.mp4
    enter image description here

2. Lewandowski pushes himself, gets penalty
  3. (third) ref behind the net, who should have easily called a penalty on Walcott first half decides it's a red card for Koscielny

I know I'm just making excuses who is supporting a club which don't care about anything else but profit, but it would never end 10:2 without this bs. But hey, I'm just a deluded Arsenal fan.

Comments
amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Quikzyyy

I'm just a deluded Arsenal fan.

Absolutely correct.

Wolfie 7 years ago Edited
Inter, Germany 94 1844

Well that was.. ya something we've come to expect from Arsenal. Consistently consistent in mediocrity. Arsene brought beautiful football to PL and dynamic style. This current team has no leaders. There is complacency, no urgency, no pride, no direction. Arsene will always be a legend of the PL. But the question now is who could replace him. After 20+ .. Arsenal fans are hoping for his exit but who will replace him? Özil, Sanchez, Wenger out? You want a rebuild? Rebuilding a team takes years and is something that supporters will be in for a long journey. CL league will not be guaranteed, at the first run of bad performance the fans will turn. It is understandable that fans are frustrated. Wenger is unwilly to to adjust his philosophy. Look at Ranieri. Won the league last year and got the sack this year because he wouldn't adjust his system. And though he accomplished something great, he is an employee of the club and is judged on current events. Looking in the review will make you end up in a ditch. There is too much on the line to let the coach hold a club back. The club, fans come first. The club was there before the coach and will be there after. Previous achievement should not be the reason you get to stay. There need to be progress. And with Wenger sadly there has be none in 10 years.

The best thing he can do is announce his retirement and leave the club with pride. It is reaching boiling point and cl qualication is simply not good enough anymore. That said the replacement is going to be under huge pressure. As instant success will be expected but very difficult. Man U are still trying to get into CL. 3 managers since SAF.

Don't even get me started about Inter. Rebuilding is a very long process and fans who call for Wenger Out will be in for a shock. Henry does not have enough experience and hire a experienced coach like what Chelsea did with Conte. A coach who will attract World class talent and have a balanced team of youth and experienced. You can't will battle when the army have no leaders.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Well that was.. ya something we've come to expect from Arsenal. Consistently consistent in mediocrity. Arsene brought beautiful football to PL and dynamic style. This current team has no leaders. There is complacency, no urgency, no pride, no direction. Arsene will always be a legend of the PL. But the question now is who could replace him. After 20+ .. Arsenal fans are hoping for his exit but who will replace him? Özil, Sanchez, Wenger out? You want a rebuild? Rebuilding a team takes years and is something that supporters will be in for a long journey. CL league will not be guaranteed, at the first run of bad performance the fans will turn. It is understandable that fans are frustrated. Wenger is unwilly to to adjust his philosophy. Look at Ranieri. Won the league last year and got the sack this year because he wouldn't adjust his system. And though he accomplished something great, he is an employee of the club and is judged on current events. Looking in the review will make you end up in a ditch. There is too much on the line to let the coach hold a team back. The team, fans come first. The club was there before the coach and will be there after. Previous achievement should not be the reason you get to stay. There need to be progress. And with Wenger sadly there has be none in 10 years.

The best thing he can do is announce his retirement and leave the club with pride. It is reaching boiling point and cl qualication is simply not good enough anymore. That said the replacement is going to be under huge pressure. As instant success will be expected but very difficult. Man U are still trying to get into CL. 3 managers since SAF.

Don't even get me started about Inter. Rebuilding is a very long process and fans who call for Wenger Out will be in for a shock. Henry does not have enough experience and hire a experienced coach like what Chelsea did with Conte. A coach who will attract World class talent and have a balanced team of youth and experienced. You can't will battle when the army have no leaders.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@Wolfie Or when the leader is old and cannot realised his best moment are behind him. Mostly the same. Anyway, heres hope Inter get back to a level where it can competition with Roma, Napoli and maybe even Juventus. That would be great. ;)