Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Another Chelsea signing from Atletico Madrid.
AlexBatak 10 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

CHELSEA LADIES SIGN BORGES

Chelsea Ladies are delighted to announce the signing of Portuguese international winger Ana Borges.

The 24-year-old arrives from Atletico Madrid and will become an important member of the squad in the second half of the FA Women's Super League, which resumes this weekend after the midseason break.

'I feel very excited to join Chelsea,' Borges said. 'It's another type of football, another country, a fantastic new experience for me. I think the move to Chelsea will help me both professionally and personally and will also help with the national team. It will be great to play in England in the FA WSL and I can't wait to get started.'

Paul Green, the Chelsea Ladies assistant manager, added: 'We are very pleased Ana has decided to join us at Chelsea. She has excellent experience and we feel her pace will give the team another dimension in wide areas and increases our attacking options going into the second half of the season.'

Borges began her career with Laura dos Santos before moving to Spain with Prainsa Zaragoza, which was followed by a spell in America with Blue Heat. She has 56 Portugal caps to date.

I just saw this haha but to be honest I have never watched our Chelsea ladies playing.. Anyways, Good luck Ana! and welcome to Chelsea!

Comments
ramaboy10 10 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

tiki_taka 10 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Lol Rama.