Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Angel Di Maria and Sami Khedira reject Real Madrid deals
Comments
SoccerBoss 10 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

Real Madrid Board: Why in the world would they reject? We give all of our midfielders a chance to play, don't we.

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Scumbag di Maria....

Asking for pay raises once every two years. Ridiculous. Ronaldo and Alonso, our two most important players over the last 5 years, only got pay raises in the final year of their contract, like proper players should. di Maria comes in and thinks he can get a pay raise whenever he wants.

Last time he got a pay raise in late 2011/early 2012, he went extremely inconsistent for more than a year. Ancelotti finds him a spot in the team, and now he thinks he's the sh*t and wants another pay raise.

Jose Mourinho was right. He once told di Maria, "You play better when you are paid less". Spot on Jose.

AlexBatak 10 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

With this attitude if he joins Manchester United his weekly wages would be around 300k in no time. Just ask Rooney how to do it. ;)

tiki_taka 10 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Dont worry they will double their wages in EPL. When you buy new players giving them scandalous wages, the players already there who made the results for team get angry.
When Neymar bonuses were revealed, Valdes, Messi, Xavi, Iniesta all went on negotiations....

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Dont worry they will double their wages in EPL. Whrn you buy new players giving them scandalous wages, the players already there who made the results for team get angry.
When Neymar bonuses were revealed, Valdes, Messi, Xavi, Iniesta akk went on negotiations....

Dont worry they will double their wages in EPL. When you buy new players giving them scandalous wages, the players already there who made the results for team get angry.
When Neymar (removed) were revealed, Valdes, Messi, Xavi, Iniesta all went on negotiations....

decentK 10 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

@Dynastian that's DEFINITELY wrong information about C.Ronaldo, and I'm 110% sure of this. He has asked EVERY YEAR new contract, and has always got one. He always has his tricks. Remember when he was "sad"? Remember when Messi got bigger contract than him and he wanted new contract straight away?

About Alonso I don't know, might and I believe you're right.

quikzyyy 10 years ago Edited
Arsenal 429 9002

@Dynastian you are right but, I would say scumbag Real too. Bringing Rodriguez when it was not necessary. Automatically moved Di Maria to the bench. He was the key last year for your success, and maybe feels if others got more, he deserves too.

@Alex that may be another reason why he could move to Manchester. 300k per week is ridiculous tho. It's like:
man I can't live with my 100k/week when most of people don't even have 100k/year.

• History

@Dynastian you are right but, I would say scumbag Real too. Bringing Rodriguez when it was not necessary. Automatically moved Di Maria to the bench. He was the key last year for your success.

@Alex that may be another reason we would move to Manchester. 300k per week is ridiculous tho. It's like man I can't live with my 100k/week when most of people don't even have 100k/year.

@Dynastian you are right but, I would say scumbag Real too. Bringing Rodriguez when it was not necessary. Automatically moved Di Maria to the bench. He was the key last year for your success, and maybe feels he want more.

@Alex that may be another reason why he could move to Manchester. 300k per week is ridiculous tho. It's like man I can't live with my 100k/week when most of people don't even have 100k/year.

@Dynastian you are right but, I would say scumbag Real too. Bringing Rodriguez when it was not necessary. Automatically moved Di Maria to the bench. He was the key last year for your success, and maybe feels if others got more, he deserves too.

@Alex that may be another reason why he could move to Manchester. 300k per week is ridiculous tho. It's like man I can't live with my 100k/week when most of people don't even have 100k/year.

@Alex that may be another reason why he could move to Manchester. 300k per week is ridiculous tho. It's like man

I can't live with my 100k/week when most of people don't even have 100k/year.

@Alex that may be another reason why he could move to Manchester. 300k per week is ridiculous tho. It's like man

AlexBatak 10 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Nah I didn't mean at the beginning. I meant he will reach that wages in no time with this attitude at United since this is what happened with Rooney. maybe they will pay him 175k a week at United just like Mata. Mata used to earn 75k a week at Chelsea.

man_utd 10 years ago Edited
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444
Vendetta 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

48-55m pounds...

man_utd 10 years ago

^
Is this supposed to mean that we're overpaying for him?

Vendetta 10 years ago

Yes but don't mind this silly Chelsea fan. I'm just thinking out loud.

After all, what do I know about overpriced players. ;)

man_utd 10 years ago

Haha. Oh well. Everyone has their own opinion.
I honestly don't care what the price is. Considering our rather bleak transfer window, this is just amazing for me and the rest of the United fans.

Vendetta 10 years ago

Well enjoy this one. He will definitely be one of your best signings since Ferguson left. The other one, is unfortunately, Mata.

By the way, how is Mata doing as a Red?

quikzyyy 10 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I think the price is right, he was fantastic last year, but if he can keep consistency is the question.

man_utd 10 years ago

Mata's doing quite well. He's a huge fan favorite. Occasionally does kind of disappear in the game but when he does well, he is just quite exceptional.

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@DecentK

"that's DEFINITELY wrong information about C.Ronaldo, and I'm 110% sure of this. He has asked EVERY YEAR new contract, and has always got one. He always has his tricks. Remember when he was "sad"? Remember when Messi got bigger contract than him and he wanted new contract straight away?"

• Please, tell me more about my own club that I don't know. :)

Don't be stupid. He was negotiating contracts in 2012/13. That was when Perez rejected his contract proposal, and he had fights with Mourinho. They made a verbal agreement that if Bale was to come to Madrid, Ronaldo would get paid more than Bale. And that's exactly what happened.

"He has asked EVERY YEAR new contract, and has always got one."

• Are you retarded? He's only signed a contract renewal once in his 6 seasons at Real Madrid. He has only ever asked once as well.

Vendetta 10 years ago Edited

@man_utd Of course he is. He's quite special. Now I'm depressed knowing we had to let go of such a special player...

Oh well, we got Fabregas so I'll leave the depressing acts to Arsenal fans!

By the way, the Everton game just shows that Arsenal are really lacking a player like Khedira. They go off buying 5"7 players for 20 and 30m when they should be going for a bulky, technical beast like Khedira so they don't get run over all the time.

• History

Of course he is. He's quite special. Now I'm depressed knowing we had to let go of such a special player...

Oh well, we got Fabregas so I'll leave the depressing acts to Arsenal fans!

By the way, the Everton game just shows that Arsenal are really lacking a player like Khedira. They go off buying 5"7 players for 20 and 30m when they should be going for a bulky, technical beast like Khedira so they don't get run over all the time.