Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Andy Murray Secures No.1 Spot!
DarioUtd 7 years ago
Manchester United 27 493

We have to give Andy credit don't we!! He has worked incredibly hard to get there (i mean most players work incredibly hard to be the best of the best!) But last night was special for me, and i just wanted to share what i thought of him with u guys coz u all are so nice!! :) ;) Out of interest who watched the match? :) Thanks for your time... :)

Comments
NovaRuk 7 years ago
Real Madrid/Barcelona, Malaysia 17 741

I haven't watched any tennis match since Djokovic became No. 1. But yeah, props to Andy Murray for his hard work. He deserved it.

Eden17Hazard17 7 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Meh, world rankings don't mean too much in the grand scheme of things. Just look at his grand slam tally. It's good to see him rising to the top of the big four for the first time, but he'll never reach the greats Djoko, Federer and Nadal have reached. Either way, the UK adore him to bits. - Nadal fan.

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

I am a supporter of Djokovic but I don't really watch Tennis games that much. From what I've heard Andy deserved it. Congrats to him.
I know a Turkish Tennis player Marsel İlhan who always gets eliminated at the first rounds. He is being trolled too much in Turkey.
Why was that special for you? Big fan of Andy?

DarioUtd 7 years ago
Manchester United 27 493

@Emrecan_58.. yes i am a huge fan of andy! i dont really follow tennis that much but when andy plays i do!! i think it was special coz he was playing djokovic for the top spot, so it was quite tense really and some very good tennis from both... :)

tuan_jinn 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I really don't like Andy, for so many reason. Ok it is a strong word,

He doesn't have any character, most of his game is pretty boring tactically (not that Tennis has a lot), he used to have major issue with temper and psychological problem when the game went wrong. But improved a lotttt since the last few years.

I used to watch lots of Tennis (and play too, but now I do squash), and beside representing England, Andy didn't spark a bit while legends like Federer, Djokovic, Nadal, Andy (just to name a few were there).

We are often joke: his major fans are from United Kingdom, the other countries is because he has a hot and extremely nice girl friend.

I just dont like this style. But I can imagine he has a lot of fans (just as any other big star).

Of course, I acknowledge his massive improvement and he stays on top of the game now. So congrat to him

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I really don't like Andy, for so many reason. Ok it is a strong word,

He doesn't have any character, most of his game is pretty boring tactically (not that Tennis has a lot), he used to have major issue with temper and psychological problem when the game went wrong. But improved a lotttt since the last few years.

I used to watch lots of Tennis, and beside representing England, Andy didn't spark a bit while legends like Federer, Djokovic, Nadal, Andy (just to name a few were there).

We are often joke: his major fans are from United Kingdom, the other countries is because he has a hot and extremely nice girl friend.

I just dont like this style. But I can imagine he has a lot of fans (just as any other big star).

Of course, I acknowledge his massive improvement and he stays on top of the game now. So congrat to him