Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Andre Schurrle's Premier League medal
Gennady 9 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

I know some people here, including myself, were wondering if Andre Schurrle is getting his Premier League champions medal.

Well the news is, he is getting it, the rule is, If you played a minimum of 5 matches in Premier League and that club finishes first, the player, even if he left for another club, will STILL get the medal.

Jose Mourinho sent a message to Andre, inviting him to Stamford bridge for the final match of the season to receive a Premier League winners' medal.

Comments
liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Yep that's good becoz he deserves something for his performance

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Boy does he deserve it. Fantastic player! I wish we kept him.

Argjenti1996 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Kosovo 3 408

Cool.Chelsea should kept him

quikzyyy 9 years ago Edited
Arsenal 429 9002

Speaking in an interview with BBC World Service's World Football programme, Schurrle said: "I didn't know that I'd get a medal when I didn't play most of the second half of the season.

• "Jose Mourinho sent me a text to say that I'd get a medal and he asked me to come to the last game. That was very nice for me.*

"I'm really happy for the boys. They played a very good second half of the season so of course, for me, it's good to get a medal but the boys did the work."

Nice gesture by Mourinho!

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Speaking in an interview with BBC World Service's World Football programme, Schurrle said: "I didn't know that I'd get a medal when I didn't play most of the second half of the season.

"Jose Mourinho sent me a text to say that I'd get a medal and he asked me to come to the last game. That was very nice for me.

"I'm really happy for the boys. They played a very good second half of the season so of course, for me, it's good to get a medal but the boys did the work."

• "Jose Mourinho sent me a text to say that I'd get a medal and he asked me to come to the last game. That was very nice for me.*

Speaking in an interview with BBC World Service's World Football programme, Schurrle said: "I didn't know that I'd get a medal when I didn't play most of the second half of the season. "

Nice gesture by Mourinho tho.

Speaking in an interview with BBC World Service's World Football programme, Schurrle said: "I didn't know that I'd get a medal when I didn't play most of the second half of the season. "

Nice gesture by Mourinho!

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Very kind of Mourinho.