Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Ancelotti on the tightrope.
tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Would Carlo stay ? For me it would be unfair to sack him considering the changes in the team and the overall season, roumours say that Benitez and Klopp names are linked to Madrid, but the dressing room seems to support the coach and trust him...

Comments
quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

So it's a Klopp then.

tiki_taka 9 years ago

I dont like him due to his silly ways of competing, and his attacks toward Barça...
But Perez is one of the most succesful presidents in the planet, he gave his team and players all keys of success, he cant score goals himself...
The only time i saw Madrid without him, they failed miserably, Perez has brought Madrid to the place they want to be, contenders in any sort of competition.

He is probably more experimented in the financial and the economical aspects, but he had made some great decisions in sportive issues, some decisions were less succesful but he tries things, he isnt affraid of flopping, he always try things/players/styles...

Tuanis 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

He is just successful because he has a lot of money and has financially supported RM, but some of the decisions he has taken over the years leave me wondering what is going on in his head. No he will bring Klopp or Benitez and sack him after a season or two because non of them would be able to win the treble twice in a row.

tiki_taka 9 years ago

Madrid ended up with a positive balance for years now, Barça as well, the direction never injects money on their club, both teams are self sufficient, Perez is a marketting genious, he is a Di Stéfano era fanatic, he couldnt be another club president he represents Madrimismo at its highest degree, he doesnt take feeling and human relationships into consideration, Madrid success ( financial and sportive ) is an obsession for him, Thats why only him could handle the presidency.

In Spain things are different, the Socios are the club owners, presidents are paid by the club and have to make socios happy with the work accomplished, Socios have a big impact of the main decisions taken by the club...
Presidents doesnt own the club and wont inject his own money on it.

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Clearly Perez is doing an excellent job at making Real Madrid more popular because otherwise his decisions with the managers and players are clearly not working out in the way they should be.