Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

(ALMOST) OFFICIAL!!: James joins Real Madrid!!
Comments
SoccerBoss 10 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

@Dynastian, Benzema one of the best in the world? I highly disagree because he misfires a lot. Also Jese>Benzema and Di Maria>James

Dynastian98 10 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 483 7140

@SoccerBoss

Sigh... did you even read what I said? I said Karim is one of the best strikers in the world. Top ten for sure.

And James is one of the most promising players in the world. Never did I say that he was better than di Maria. But James at 23 is better than a 23-year-old Angel di Maria.

@Tdot

I think that Bale matches Kaka. Bale has been awarded the best player in the EPL twice already by the age of 23, while Kaka really broke out as one of the world's best at age 24.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@SoccerBoss

Sigh... did you even read what I said? I said Karim is one of the best strikers in the world. Top ten for sure.

And James is one of the most promising players in the world. Never did I say that he was better than di Maria. But James at 23 is better than a 23-year-old Angel di Maria.

SoccerBoss 10 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

Yeah, but we're talking reality here. Sure, James can be promising but who knows what will happen in the next year. Perez might hear about some one who is "even more better than James" and will buy him without thinking and there goes James. I still disagree with you about Benzema too, he is definitely not in the top 10 in the world but maybe the top 20 though.

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@SoccerBoss

"Maybe in the top 20".

5th highest scorer in La Liga, coming from a player who's main role in the club is to set up Bale and Ronaldo, not to score. Also in the top 10 charts for assists in La Liga. Has scored 3 goals in the World Cup (should've had 4.... referee blew the whistle right before his golazo against the Swiss), and was one of the key players in the French squad. He's a striker that sets up others in the team, and the only two who I can think of are better than him at this role are Suarez and Aguero.

SoccerBoss 10 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

All right Dynastian, chill with the stats. Yes you do have a point, but I'm just trying to tell you that you can keep on going telling me about how good all of your squad is but I'm sure that you'll agree with me that Benzema does waste a lot of chances, yes he did score 2 goals against Barcelona and he did do good in the World cup but His instability does affect Real Madrid in a lot of situations

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Well I'm sure his instability helped us win 2 out of 3 competitions we participated in this season.

He's done what he's been asked to do, and he's done it well. He's not the best finisher in the world, and that's because he's a creator.

JuanMata10 10 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

@Dyn: How is Real going to line up next season in your opinion? Who do you think is going to be dropped out of the midfield.. Di María or Alonso?

Salahadin 10 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

Benzema is top 3 in his position there isn't many 9½ around (i think?) Benzema's value is only seen by the eyes of the choosen ones :D

Emrecan_58 10 years ago Edited
Besiktas 149 3375

@JuanMata10 I think we all can agree on Di Maria not being dropped out :) And those two aren't even playing on the same position. But Alonso is not gonna have the chance on that squad. I think Madrid should sell Alonso.

• History

^ I think we all can agree on Di Maria not being dropped out :) And those two aren't even playing on the same position. But Alonso is not gonna have the chance on that squad. I think Madrid should sell Alonso.

Emrecan_58 10 years ago Edited
Besiktas 149 3375

This photo looks right, depends on Benzema's form.

My opinion is if Di Maria won't have the chance for the first 11, he is too good for any teams bench. They should sell him.

• History

This photo looks right, depends on Bezema's form.

My opinion is if Di Maria won't have the chance for the first 11, he is too good for any teams bench. They should sell him.

michaeldoctor1 10 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, Spain 36 1151

Wait if James and Kross come to Madrid right. Two good siginings. Where does that leave Di Maria?

Dynastian98 10 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 483 7140

@JuanMata

If my opinion stood, we would have neither Kroos nor James (I didn't want either of them at the club), but working with what I have, I can only assume Ancelotti's formation.

To get the best out of the players, I believe that he is going to go with this.

I may be completely wrong, but this is my opinion. James must be accommodated due to his immense price tag and his talent, so he will slot in his usual AM spot so that he can both score and create. Ronaldo and Bale both must start, and Benzema is our only striker. Modric and Alonso are a solid pair, and both very creative and hard-working. Back 4 remains the same, and Casillas and Navas will alternate as goalkeepers.

Khedira will most likely leave, and di Maria might end up shuffling back to wing or as an AM again (alternating with James). This is based on the assumption that Angel will remain at the club. We might buy a cheap striker to back up Benzema, or just spend 60 Million on Falcao (it's Perez..... this is what I expect from him). Jese will remain as our back-up winger after he returns from injury, and will get time on the pitch to develop (Ronaldo and Bale are both very injury prone). Kroos will slot in wherever he can, presumably for Alonso. Coentrao just signed a new contract, and will help Pepe, Arbeloa, and Nacho back up our defense. Lopez is most likely leaving the club.

All I want is for us to win, and to have a good season. Another Champions League final would be amazing, regardless of the result. A La Liga would be nice too, because we have only won one La Liga trophy since Perez came for a second stint as president (bought Ronaldo, Kaka, Benzema, Alonso, Modric, Ozil, di Maria, Bale.... and won only 1 league title in 5 years. Just goes to show that Perez is retarded as f*ck when it comes to the club. He's a businessman, he's no president. He treats the club like his business, not like a true Madridista would treat it).

• History

@JuanMata

If my opinion stood, we would have neither Kroos nor James (I didn't want either of them at the club), but working with what I have, I can only assume Ancelotti's formation.

To get the best out of the players, I believe that he is going to go with this.

I may be completely wrong, but this is my opinion. James must be accommodated due to his immense price tag and his talent, so he will slot in his usual AM spot so that he can both score and create. Ronaldo and Bale both must start, and Benzema is our only striker. Modric and Alonso are a solid pair, and both very creative and hard-working. Back 4 remains the same, and Casillas and Navas will alternate as goalkeepers.

All I want is for us to win, and to have a good season. Another Champions League final would be amazing, regardless of the result. A La Liga would be nice too, because we have only won one La Liga trophy since Perez came for a second stint as president (bought Ronaldo, Kaka, Benzema, Alonso, Modric, Ozil, di Maria, Bale.... and won only 1 league title in 5 years. Just goes to show that Perez is retarded as f*ck when it comes to the club. He's a businessman, he's no president. He treats the club like his business, not like a true Madridista would treat it).

michaeldoctor1 10 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, Spain 36 1151

I THINK Kroos will play instead of Alonso and Di Maria

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Since each shirt sells at 100 Euros, we just made back 5 Million Euros out of his ~70 already in a few days. O.O

quikzyyy 10 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Wow, 100€ for one jersey.