Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Allegri to be named as new Juventus coach - WHAT?
tuan_jinn 10 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

A 2 years deal.

Official statement has been announced. This Thursday he might start his new job with the Old Lady of Turin...

I dont know, guys... I have a bad feeling about this... I meant, after the transfers which upset Conte and lead to his resignation, now this...

I think he needs a longer break to refresh himself and elsewhere not in SeriA top clubs

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

A 2 years deal.

Official statement will be announced soon. This Thursday he might start his new job with the Old Lady of Turin...

I dont know, guys... I have a bad feeling about this... I meant, after the transfers which upset Conte and lead to his resignation, now this...

I think he needs a longer break to refresh himself and elsewhere not in SeriA top clubs

Comments
tuan_jinn 10 years ago

It is CONFIRMED now.

tuan_jinn 10 years ago Edited

SoccerBoss: it was after me, and I have mentioned it in that thread. This thread was on top, because I commented it after the other was closed! The other one is duplicated, so I let the creator knows and has time to read it before delete the thread.

• History

SoccerBoss: it was after me, and I have mentioned it. Are you trolling?

SoccerBoss: it was after me, and I have mentioned it. this thread was on top because I commented it after the other was closed!

SoccerBoss: it was after me, and I have mentioned it in that thread. This thread was on top, because I commented it after the other was closed!

Vendetta 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

And so the rise of Rudi Garcia's Roma begins...

shpalman 10 years ago Edited
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

i feel very bad for Juve fans. but on the other hand: Conte will probably be Italy's head coach, Roma bought Iturbe, and one more available spot for the CL. it was a blessing for the Serie A lol. but the trickiest of them all: what about Pirlo? Allegri today in the press conference praised Pirlo, but it's publicly known that Allegri was the reason why Pirlo left Milan. i hope he goes to some european club.

• History

i feel very bad for Juve fans. but on the other hand: Conte will probably be Italy's head coach, Roma bought Iturbe, one spot more for the CL. it was a blessing for the Serie A lol

shpalman 10 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

Eden17Hazard17 10 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

^
creepy

Hopefully it opens the door for Pogba

RM1609 10 years ago
Real Madrid, Russia 3 5

SoccerBoss probobly got a new window

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

King Allegri almost made the impossible...

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

Allegri had fantastic season in Juventus.

tuan_jinn 9 years ago Edited

11 months later.
Allegri has proven all of us who doubted him wrong.

Hat off.

• History

Allegri has proven all of us who doubted him wrong.

tiki_taka 9 years ago

Milan problem isnt a coach problem, coaches come and leave, but the main problem is still in charge...

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Hoping Benitez will be the same for Madrid as Allegri has been for Juve......

tiki_taka 9 years ago

@Tuan That was unpredictible, sometimes the circumstances are just impossible for a coach to deliver, the club atmosphere is very important for players progression and for the coach message...

shpalman 9 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

^agree with Tiki, Juventus have always had a strong mentality as club, something that went missing to AC Milan in the latest years. BUT, i do think that Allegri did some mistakes in the final, like not playing a 5 men mid and keeping Pirlo in, 'till the end of the match. if you think about it, Juve looked much more solid with 5 men in the mid during the competition. every time they switched to 4-3-1-2 they had problems, mostly because now Pirlo can't keep an high work rate anymore in front of the defense, and that's a very delicate position. i watched the match in pieces and i got the impression that Juve was weak in the mid vs Barca.

tiki_taka 9 years ago

They were, but the problem when you face such a strong strikeforce is the balance between defending and going forward, agaisnt Barça you cant build the attacks naturally because they press high and you get exposed to counters...

Allegri chose to limit Messi work rate, but it sacrified many aspects of Juve usual game play, and opened space for Neymar on the opposite wing, anyway he didnt have the choice i believe it was wise not to play an open game.