Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Ali Adnan one of the best LB's in the world.
Iraqi_Madridista 10 years ago
Real Madrid 33 1388

You probably never heard of this Iraqi beast. But this guy is wanted by many European top clubs such as Barcelona , Arsenal , Dortmund , Galatasaray , Roma (who are trying now to sign him) and many more clubs. He plays atm with Rizespor it is a mid-table club in Turkey. He was also got the title as the best Asian young player of the year 2013.

Comments
Emrecan_58 10 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

I didn't know he was the best Asian young Player of 2013. That's cool. :D
Turkish League is so underrated thanks to UEFA. Noone sees these players. They always try to ban Turkish teams from Europe. So we got less country points in the last years.
But officially our league is the 6th league in the world and still the fastest growing league.

Real Madrid 33 1388

Yeah he was very good at the World Cup U-20 in Turkey so thats why he was chosen as the Best Asian youth player 2013. And offcourse its a shame Turkey is rated very low in UEFA. Turkish teams should be better and work hard to get more teams in Europa League.

Emrecan_58 10 years ago Edited
Besiktas 149 3375

Those sons of bitches just banned Sivasspor and Eskişehirspor from UEFA for next year.
I knew they will do that. Before they ban our teams without a proof they should clean their mess. They probably sold their mothers and sisters to Qatar for 2022 WC for money if you heard the news.
I am so pissed off right now !

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Those sons of bitches just banned Sivasspor and Eskişehirspor from UEFA next year.
I knew they will do that. Before they ban our teams without a proof they should clean their mess. They probably sold their mothers and sisters to Qatar for 2022 WC for money if you heard the news.
I am so pissed off right now !

Real Madrid 33 1388

Yes i heard that, very terrible news! Fener also had a great season they deserve to play CL next season. Sivasspor definitley with Roberto Carlos. UEFA Always bans Turkish teams for a couple of seasons in European matches. These Salafis and Wahabis in Qatar payed alot of money for these dikheads Platini and Blatter. I hope the TFF does something against them.

tdot2barca 10 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

I am incredibly happy for the Iraqis :) They must be feeling really proud. I hope one day they rise over their rivals Iran (who are in the WC) and take their place.

Emrecan_58 10 years ago Edited
Besiktas 149 3375

The kid has just become my favourite player.

Ali Adnan visits Imam Hussein holy shrine

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

The kid has just become my favourite player.

Ali Adnan visits imam Hussein holy shrine