Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Alexis Sanchez situation
quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Despite winning 4:0 with Alexis scoring one, after being subbed of at 80 minute Alexis looks far from happy. Is this another sign that he is on the way? A lot of people say that he "can't do this, and that" as a professional. We have already seen how mad he was last game against Bournemouth.

This may be dumb but I totally understand him. When you look at Barcelona, they are winning 5:0 and still trying to score more and more. Same with other teams. Then you look at Arsenal, we score 1 and sit back. Alexis wants to be involved, to assist, to score one, two, three.

I feel bad for this fella, wish we will keep him but it looks like he's on the way.

Comments
SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Have a good CL campaign and he'll be happy. You just won 4-0, if Alexis is mad about that he's a melon.

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

I have a bad feeling. However, I feel he should grow up.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I've always said that Arsenal does not have the ambition worthy of keeping world-class players like RvP or Sanchez or Ozil for too long. These guys are proven winners, and they won't be able to tolerate playing for a club that never competes in anything. No offense intended, but since I have started watching football, I have never once seen Arsenal as a contender for either the PL or the CL.

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

You do realize he might just be trying to sleep. :P Nah but really, this feel unatural, as if something was bothering him. It might have nothing to do with Arsenal and Football though, might be something else. As you see, he seem to perform well on the field and no change there from what I seen. If he didn't more show aggressiveness than usual, I would be tempted to think it might be something else. Maybe in his personal life. Only time will tell, but I agree its worrying in any case. :(

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

You do realize he might just be trying to sleep. :P Nah but really, this feel unatural, as if something was bothering him. It might have nothing to do with Arsenal and Football though, might be something else. As you see, he seem to perform well on the field and no change there from what I seen. If he didn't more aggressiveness than usual, I would be tempted to think it might be something else. Maybe in its personal life. Only time will tell, but I agree its worrying in any case. :(

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Yeah, loosing 1M certainly won't make him happy, hope he signs new deal

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

What i want to know is who was giving this terrible financial advice to all of these Spanish players . i doubt Sanchez, Messi, and Mascherano would have set up off shore accounts in tax havens on their own accord.