Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Alexandre Patoooooooo to Chelsea confirmed
decentK 8 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

Alexandre Pato's agent Gilmar Veloz has just confirmed to Globo Esporte that Chelsea have reached a deal for a 6-month loan.

If only he was still this good.

NEVER FORGET.

Thoughts?

Comments
JozeMourinho 8 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

@Emoboy7 They would not bleed but they are miles above Pato. I mean if we are supposed to buy mercenaries at least lets hire the best ones that are out there or the most promising ones!

I already gave him a chance I hope he plays like a beast but I just typed what how I see things nothing wrong with Pato by my side :p

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Emoboy7 They would not bleed but they are miles above Pato. I mean if we are supposed to buy mercenaries at least lets hire the best ones that are out there or the most promising ones!

Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11435

@Joze Ok, I understand what you mean. Then again, Pato is on loan so Chelsea only need to pay his salary for six month and if he's not good enough, they will only have to send him back. I have no doubt Chelsea will buy better and safer player (those that have proven themselve already) in summer and the reason they didn't this winter is because they knew none of their other target would have joined mid way onto the season.

• History

@Joze Ok, I understand what you mean. Then again, Pato is on loan so Chelsea only need to pay his salary for six month and if he's not good enough, they will only have to send him back. I have no doubt Chelsea will buy better and safer player (those that have proven themselve already) in summer and the reason they didn't this winter is because they knew none of their other target wouldn't have joined mid way onto the season.

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I think it's a great deal for Chelsea. But will he play? Hiddink likes to play with 1 striker upfront and with Costa's rising form I doubt he will be benched.

decentK 8 years ago Edited
Arsenal 38 2896

enter image description here

Looks like he's enjoying the move ;---D

• History

![enter image description here][3]

Looks like he's enjoying the move ;---D

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@quikzyyy Maybe as a sub... as long as he does better than Remy, its a win for Chelsea.

@Decentk Indeed :D

TheGame 8 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380

I am sorry to play devil's advocate here boys and girls, but he will most definitely flop.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@TheGame What!? enter image description here

tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

He was a great talent but in decline, why would you be so excited about it?

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@Tuan_jinn Its because he was great talent and some of us hope he might suceed that I am excited. Also, what do you mean in decline, the lad is 26 and is at last getting back in form, maybe not the same level he was at Milan, but he can still be a quality player.

tiki_taka 8 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

He stayed at Milan because he was Berlusconi's daughter boyfriend, I think the night life of London will bring him a lot of pleasure unless he decided to mature up.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

Well, people, now that he have played his first match, what do you think? Yes, it was against Villa wich is not the best team in the EPL (to put it kindly) but I gotta say I'm pretty happy with what he shown. He seem to combo well with the rest of the team and was involved in three of the 4 goal. I do not expect him to make miracle but if he keep playing like that, I think he can hope to play a few more game as a sub at least.

tiki_taka 8 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

We're not questionning his potential but his commitment, he of course needs to get a chance his destiny dépends only on him.

JuanMata10 8 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

I'm happy for him because he seems like a genuinely nice guy, who is really grateful to Chelsea for giving him a chance.

He put in a good performance, but then again, it was only Aston Villa