Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Alexandre Lacazette to City for 25M Pounds ?
tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

I puted him 2 years ago on the cheapest best deals, he isnt cheap anymore but still cheaper than some youngsters with the same age and lower skills...

For Example, his price is half of Sterling price, while Lacazette looks more mature, sharper and smarter...
They have equivalent pace and technic.

Lyon didnt seem to be interested in selling before, plus they are now first of the League contending secretly for the title and have ambition to come back strong in CL, but could they refuse a big pay check ? Could they make the player stay or raise his wages ? This is going to be interesting....

NB : Lacazette real value isnt 25M but everything is about speculations and City has tons of money, if they paid +35M For a 26 yo Bony, Lyon can think a little beforeletting him go for 25M.

Comments
quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Do City really need a striker?

tiki_taka 9 years ago

Yes, when Aguero got injured, they had only Dzeko and he is not in a title contender form, their main rival has 4 strikers, Costa, Remy, Drogba and Schurle...
They want more than a league 2nd place and a 1/8 final elimination in CL so yes, its about ambition to get stronger...

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Jovetic, Dzeko and Bony vs. Remy, Drogba, Schurrle(Costa vs. Aguero as mainly strikers). I think City got better options.

tiki_taka 9 years ago

Dzeko is on departure, his goal scoring rate is too low for City, i think City is not only competing with Chelsea, comparing to Madrid, Bayern and other big clubs, they are still behind and they dream of CL...
It depends on clubs ambitions...

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

We need him! RM is one of our weak areas as we have Willian and Schurlle who aren't top class like Hazard on the other wing. Yeah, Reus may be better, but Lacazette is not as injury prone, he's stronger, on fire and versatile so Chelsea should move quickly.