Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Aguero leaving Manchester city?
JM_12_ 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, England 4 7

Just wondered what you guys think about the talk about Aguero leaving man city just because G. Jesus has scored on both his starts against west ham and Swansea. Would it be a good move to let him go in the summer and buy a replacement or let him stay and fight for his place? Who could/would man city buy? I think he should stay because he has too much to offer to be shown the door because of a kid having a great start to his career in English football. Let me know what you think?

http://playingfor90.com/2017/02/07/sergio-aguero-leave-manchester-city-lets-hope-not/

"When asked about his situation after the game, Kun had the following to say:
“No, no, I don’t want to leave. I have to help the team as much as I can in these three months. Afterwards we’ll see what the club wants to do with me.”
“In these three months” but what about after that? A somewhat blunt response to a fairly routine question that he literally had no impetus to answer in such a fashion. You can see why the media might be running with it, particularly with the arrival of Jesus, even if the latter shouldn’t by any stretch of the imagination dethrone the former."

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Just wondered what you guys think about the talk about Aguero leaving man city just because G. Jesus has scored on both his starts against west ham and Swansea. Would it be a good move to let him go in the summer and buy a replacement or let him stay and fight for his place? Who could/would man city buy? I think he should stay because he has too much to offer to be shown the door because of a kid having a great start to his career in English football. Let me know what you think?

http://playingfor90.com/2017/02/07/sergio-aguero-leave-manchester-city-lets-hope-not/