Afl
CrazyBoss 8 years ago
Manchester United, Italy 6 323

hey guys!!...:)
does any of u guys play afl??

Comments
Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

AFL? Sorry for being noobish but what does it stand for?

CrazyBoss 8 years ago

Australian Rules football!!......dont worry bro!!....AG!!
i was just wondering if anyone plays it??....:)

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

So, like Americain Football with a mix of Rugby? I mean, thats what it look like from checking pic on google. :P

CrazyBoss 8 years ago

yeah soughta!!.....if u google afl.com.au it will give u a beta understanding bro!!...:)

SergioAguero10 8 years ago
Manchester City, Argentina 6 348

Don't do it @Emobot7.....jk...nah its a sport we play in Australia, no where near as popular as football tho!!! Kinda like Rugby, but u kick the ball!! Football (Soccer is the BEST!!!!!) LOL......

nandaYNWA 8 years ago Edited
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

Despise it. I hate that it is the most popular sport in Australia. As well as the fact that because of it, Australians call football "soccer" and A.F.L. "football."

i actually made a thread on this 4 years ago hahahaaha

http://footyroom.com/forum/discussions/afl-ever-heard-of-it-30481

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Despise it. I hate that it is the most popular sport in Australia. As well as the fact that because of it, Australians call football "soccer" and A.F.L. "football."

CrazyBoss 8 years ago

what sate r u from bro??....jus wondering cause i am from wa and its big ova here!!

Marcie 8 years ago
Manchester United, Australia 0 106

love AFL!!!

@Marcie.....same!! I gather you are a girl?? You enjoy playing footy eh?? BTW poor old ManUtd......lost to Watford..LOL

@Marcie, where are you from....Are you brethren??

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@SergioAguero That akward moment when you realize they are girl on footyroom and never realize it. :O

LOL @Emobot7....I didn't think that Marcie was a boys name!! But I believe that @Marcie is a friend of my cousin...maybe....;p

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@Sergioaguero It say she's a girl on her profile, thats how I knew she was a girl and I checked because of your comment.

SergioAguero10 8 years ago Edited

Ino @Emobot7, I checked as well.....chrz tho!! Do you think Manutd have failed a bit?? LOL

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Ino @Emobot7, I checked as well.....chrz tho!! Do you think

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@SergioAguero10 Well, they clearly in a bad run of form, I think its a bit too soon to say whether they're is no coming back from those 3 lose but for sure, they are much less dangerous from now on that they were 2 week ago. I'm hoping they manage to get back from it however and do well in their next game. Anyway, I still think if Manchester keep on proceeding like they are doing right now, they will no doubt be favorite for winning the title. ;)

Marcie 8 years ago

@SergioAguero10 hahahahaha i only just read your comments...i might be a friend of your cuz....i just dont know who you are!

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@Marcie Australia ought to be a big place. It would be suprising if you knew each other in real life, anyway, make sure not to let personal information on this site, its not prudent most of the time. :D

Marcie 8 years ago

@Emobot7 you never know, it's a small world!!!

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@marcie Well, not so small but maybe. ;P

Marcie 8 years ago

@emobot7 yeah...turns out SergioAguero10 and I do kind of know each other which is quite funny!