Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

AFC Champions League final
FrenchKiss 5 years ago
Juventus, Italy 3 689

Kashima Antlers vs Persepolis

J-League team wins the trophy in the Asian competition once again.

I post these videos because Footyroom doesn't cover the Asian football.

Comments
Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

You know we are in the AFC being from Oz, and our media here gives it so little coverage. Our local A-League is not so good. Thanks for this.

FrenchKiss 5 years ago
Juventus, Italy 3 689

@Ledley You're welcome, mate. I know Australia also has some great football clubs.

Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

We have some great football clubs but not in the Top Division. We voted in a new governing body today with the hope some of these teams will be able to join top flight. However, I know Juventus fans were following Del Piero when he came to play for Sydney FC. Respect

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

I believe its their first time winning the trophy? Thats great for them. I actually kind of like Japanese team for some reason. Hope the country can keep on getting stronger thanks to that.

FrenchKiss 5 years ago Edited
Juventus, Italy 3 689

@Emobot Not really. They have already won the trophy in 2016, qualified for the Club World Cup, and faced Real Madrid on the final match. https://footyroom.com/matches/79934289/real-madrid-vs-kashima-antlers/review

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Emobot Not really. They have already won the trophy in 2016, qualified for the Club World Cup, and faced Real Madrid on the final match.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

@FrenchKiss Actually, I made some research and it was indeed the first time they did win it, the one time they played Real Madrid in the final was when Japan was hosting the FIFA Club World Cup and Kashima Antlers had managed to win the J1 League. If you still doubt me, check this article.

FrenchKiss 5 years ago Edited
Juventus, Italy 3 689

@Emobot7 Ah, I see. That was my bad. I just thought they have won the trophy since I definitely know they played in the Club World Cup which only league title contenders are allowed. Thanks!

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Emobot7 Ah, I see. That was my bad. I just thought they have won the trophy since I definitely know they played in the Club World Cup which only league title contenders can participate in. Thanks!

tuan_jinn 5 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Nice one :D

I didn't know this was their first time either. But yeah, I dont follow them as much

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

@FrenchKiss Hey, no worry, I thought you were right for a while, after all, you're logic was pretty sound. Myself, I had no idea the host country of the Fifa World Cup had one of their team participating in the competition before researching it a bit.