Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Add 'Member since' in the profile
KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

So that the oldies easier can make fun of the newbies. Jokes aside, just a suggestion.

Comments
liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

i can make fun of you!

jokes aside, it's a nice suggestion.

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

Everyone can make fun of me!

Tears aside, it's a nice suggestion.

KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago

I actually thought about it when I saw my introduction post the other day.. I just feel it's something many other forums have so that the newbies to the forum know who the wizards of footyroom are. Or you can see how active they are on the forum, comparing the amount of time they've been here and how many comments they've made in that time (SUNFLASH!)

Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11432

7 months for me and check how many comment I made in such a short time! :D

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

7 months for me and check how many comment I made in such a short time! :D

7 months for me and check how many comment I made in such a short time! More than Sunflash! :D

rayrex7 8 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

Sh*t man, I feel old here haha. Roughly 6 years here. I've been here ever since Footyroom was named best football site as of 2010! Really good times. Hope for some more!

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Shit man, I feel old here haha. Roughly 6 years here. I've been here ever since Footyroom was named best football site as of 2010! Really good times. Hope for some more!

KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago

(EMOBOT7!!)*

ramaboy10 8 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

idek how long i've been here

tiki_taka 8 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

A newbie may be wiser than an oldy at times, some new users looks like they were always here btw, but why not. I've been more active before specially in creating threads but then I had time to...@rama idk too.

tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Yeah true, btw since the last 2 years we also have so many new awesome members, active, great and deep understanding...

I still miss some old members, that's for sure.

porkey 8 years ago
Liverpool, Trinidad and Tobago 9 85

Yeah i miss them too...@tuan_jinn

saatvik10 8 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540

I've been here for 8-9 months?? I think?? Not sure...

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@Saatvik Check your first post if your in doubt.

Emrecan_58 8 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Nice suggestion. But were those recorded back then?

Jimbet 8 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

my 3rd or 4th year as a member here.. old or new.. all of u guys are awesome!

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@Emrecan I think so, I went on "my threads" in the forum section and I could see it said that my introduction post dated back to seven month ago so that how I found that out.

liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

i've been on here for 2 years.

_Gonzi_ 8 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

I've been here 4-5 months-ish. I really like the community here, i love to talk about football and i finally found a place to do that. I'd like to thank old members and new for creating such a great environment!

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@Gonzi Agreed, I didn't think I would find such a great place on the internet before joining. To be sincere, this isn't the first great football forum I found, its the first forum I joined and I can say I truly feel at home in here. Thank every user to make footyroom an ever better place. And don't forget Gonzi, your also responsible for the great envrionment on footyroom, your also one of the great who make this site more enjoyable in other word. ;)

tuan_jinn 8 years ago

@Emobot7: nice put mate. Nice put!!!

tuan_jinn 8 years ago

@Gonzi: thanksss