Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Adam Johnson arrested for allegedly having sex with a 15 year old girl!
Comments
Emrecan_58 9 years ago Edited
Besiktas 149 3375

I've heard about that. Disgrace. Hope he is gonna get the punishment he deserves.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I've heard about that. Fuckîng disgrace. Hope he is gonna get the punishment he deserves.

tiki_taka 9 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

I had an issue with an almost 17 yo girl when i was 20 yo, i met her at a night club ( no id needed in France ) and she looked hot and i though she was at least 19/20y taller than me with curvy body, i only knew 3 days later that she was almost 17 ( 16 and half ) and she told me that she will cause me problems if i dont meet her again...

So i have mixed feelings here, Benz and Ribery had the same issue with a French 17yo hooker, she looked 20 at least and she caused them troubles with the justice...

Okay i have to admit that 14 isnt 17, but i need to see the picture of the girl to have a fair judgement, he may not knew her age and maybe she was looking much older so i have mixed feelings here, since we dont know the whole story i cant hate on him...

If she looks young or if he knew his age then i obviously share you view guys, that would be disgraceful...

The French Hooker in question in Ribery/Benz gate, she was 17 in this pic, now she has 18...

See my point ? then again 14 isnt 17...

• History

I had an issue with an almost 17 yo girl when i was 20 yo, i met her at a night club ( no id needed in France ) and she looked hot and i though she was at least 19/20y taller than me with curvy body, i only knew 3 days later that she was almost 17 and she told me that she will cause me problems if i dont meet her again...

So i have mixed feelings here, Benz and Ribery had the same issue with a French 17yo hooker, she looked 20 at least and she caused them troubles with the justice...

Okay i have to admit that 14 isnt 17, but i need to see the picture of the girl to have a fair judgement, he may not knew her age and maybe she was looking much older so i have mixed feelings here, since we dont know the whole story i cant hate on him...

If she looks young or if he knew his age then i obviously share you view guys, that would be disgraceful...

The French Hooker in question in Ribery/Benz gate, she was 17 in this pic, now she has 18...

See my point ? then again 14 isnt 17...

^ She became famous after the incident and imo the victim isnt her she took 1.000 pounds from both of them and know getting overhyped and famous for no reason...

Logiacally, the guy is rich, has cute girlfriend, can obviously f*** 95% of the girls in the world with his fame statue, got no typical perversion, why on hell would he do this if he knew her age ?

( Dont judge my synical way of exposing things, but we' re talking about humans stories full of synism )

But im not defending him in the court, he should have asked her for her age thats for sure but drunk its almost impossible, guilty but doubtful about his perversion...

• History

^ She became famous after the incident and imo the victim isnt her she took 1.000 pounds from both of them and know getting overhyped and famous for no reason...

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Ribery and Benzema would be proud of him, footballers are really stupid sometimes.
@tiki What was wrong when she was 17? And I bet she took more than 1000 pounds from them.

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Girls at 15 that I knew of were always dating men over the age of 20 . And girls these days at 15 have bodies of at least of 20 years olds . Some even look like 30 lol .

Jokes aside , I think laws don't fit with the reality of human nature and society . At 15 teenagers in Europe do just as much as any 18 years old or 20 or 30 years old .

They lie to get into clubs , they lie to man , so they will date them . If I am wrong about this then obviously at your 15 , you set home watching Sponge Bob square pants ))

tiki_taka 9 years ago

in France if you have 19 and the girl doesnt have 18 yet, its still a illegal. The fact that in modern days girls grow up fast with sexy clothes and...
Sometimes you will ask for their age, you will get the wrong one, 17 isnt legal in France if you're over 18.
19 vs 17 still a problem, thats called in french '' detournement de mineur '' i dont know how its called in english...

quikzyyy 9 years ago Edited
Arsenal 429 9002

Well, here you can have sex from 15 years.

• History

Well, here you can have sex from 15 years. I heard that in Spain you can have from 13, anyone from Spain to confirm? :D

Emrecan_58 9 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Guys do not mix these up with each other. I may agree with you about the 17 but Adam Johnson have done it with 14 year old kid ! She is not even in highschool man. It's not something that you can tell yourself "Damn was she 14?" after whats happened .

Tuanis 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Well I wouldn't see any problem if he was in his early 20s but he is 27, being 12 years older than this 15 year old girl (who is also to blame for what happened). There is very few information on this case. We dont know if it is another case like the one with the underage prostitute or if they were just "dating" and he wasn't aware of her age or what so I'll wait a little before I start judging him.

If it wasn't a case of prostitution then where the hell does a 15 year old meet a famous 277 year old player? Maybe Im being naive here but this sort of stuff is a little messed up.

KTBFFHSWE 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

"I heard that in Spain you can have from 13, anyone from Spain to confirm? :D" Why so happy about it? Would you like to fuck little 13 year old girls? I say to hell with anyone who sleeps with a girl below 15! I don't give a shit about if her body looks mature enough for a 20ish year old. Only low-life pathetic excuse of a man would try to get laid with a 15 year old if he's 27. Fuck him. NO excuse.

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I'm just asking, calm down.

Marcus2011 9 years ago Edited

@tiki

I was picking up my younger cousin from school and saw his classmates . I felt ashamed to even look at them . The way they dress and how they have developed at that age , I would have never guessed they are 15 .
Not Sometimes ? Almost always they lie about their age especially when famous footballer is about sleep with you . No man in their right mind would have sex with girl 15 years of age knowing that it will take them to prison for a very long time .

I wonder if man should ask for woman's ID before sex ? I would if i have a slightest suspicion of her being underage .

I think girls should be just as responsible for lying and deceiving . How many guys went to jail because law is always on the side of teenager. I knew one who almost got in trouble but luckily there were witnesses like me who said that he left with us home and never touched her in any way or even try to hit on her . She also on top lied that he tried to rape . She did not get into any trouble for lying . She could have ruined his life forever if court was dumb enough to hold him accountable .

• History

@tiki

I was picking up my younger cousin from school and saw his classmates . I felt ashamed to even look at them . The way they dress and how they have developed at that age , I would have never guessed they are 15 .
Not Sometimes ? Almost always they lie about their age especially when famous footballer is about sleep with you . No man in their right mind would have sex with girl 15 years of age knowing that it will take them to prison for a very long time .

I wonder if man should ask for woman's ID before sex ? I would if i have a slightest suspicion of her being underage .

I think girls should be just as responsible for lying and deceiving .

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

It's odd... I'd like to believe that he didn't know her age before getting into bed with her, but if he did, then shame on him. Disgusting to think that an adult would sleep with a 15 year old girl.

@quickzy Sorry for being this way, but i cant have sex with an 18 yo skinny girl, at the opposite the girl in question i met i would do same thing in hundred of occasions ( 16 and half but looks like 20yo woman 1meter75 curvy body) no missunderstanding here but for me appearence and age are completely different things....
Law is confusing but since you think you arent wrong....

Not defending the guy, 14 is another story...

@marcus I may agree, specially if you are playing for Englsish national team, you know your future is granted no matter your form or progression, why on hell ruining all that thing for being a ****? Not defending him, he is guilty for not asking or for betraying his girlfriend for sure, but i cant
sorry guys for being that synical... Never saw a 15yo that mature to get people confused about her age but it could exist, i mean we live in a sin world, he coud have went to a country and get dozens of 10 yo young girls for almos nothing ( Africa, Asia ) Im originally from Africa i know how this fu**ng world works, sorry for being realistic again, im not happy of it but its still the truth...

• History

@quickzy Sorry for being this way, but i cant have sex with an 18 yo skinny girl, at the opposite the girl in question i met i would do same thing in hundred of occasions ( 16 and half but looks like 20yo woman 1meter75 curvy body) no missunderstanding here but for me appearence and age are completely different things....

@marcus I may agree, specially if you are playing for Englsish national team, you n=know your future is granted no matter your form or progression, why on hell ruining all that thing for being a ****? Not defending him, he is guilty for not asking or for betraying his girlfriend for sure, but i cant
sorry guys for being that synical... Never saw a 15yo that mature to get people confused about her age but it could exist, i mean we live in a sin world, he coud have went to a country and get dozens of 10 yo young girls for almos nothing ( Africa, Asia ) Im originally from Africa i know how this fu**ng world works, sorry for being realistic again, im not happy of it but its still the truth...

RealMadrid17 9 years ago
Real Madrid 20 755

I think Adam Johnson took the phrase "if she 15, I'm 15" way too seriously...

In all seriousness though, this is why I never get with a random girl I don't even know.

JuanMata10 9 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Well, we live in a world where 15 y/o girls put so much make-up on that they look like 18 year olds, so I can't really blame him for doing that. Or does anyone of you guys ask your sex partners for their ID before sleeping with them? If he knew about her age though, it's another story, but as far as I'm concerned he's innocent until proven guilty. IF he gets charged, the girl should be too because she broke the law as well by either lying about her age or having sex with a man who is nearly twice her age.

Wolfie 9 years ago Edited
Inter, Germany 94 1844

@tiki Something like that happened to me but in reverse. Met a girl in a club, i'm really drunk she comes over my place. Bang her, in the morning i see her ID. 37 years old haha.. I thought she was 25. Oh well at least she wasn't ugly, fat or smelly.

• History

@tiki Something like that happened to me but in reverse. Met a girl in a club, i'm really drunk she comes over my place. Bang her, in the morning i see her ID. 37 years old haha.. I thought she was 25. Oh well at least she wasn't ugly or fat and smelly.

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

This is disgusting thing.

tiki_taka 9 years ago

Lol Wolfie, lol. No problem at all, age doesnt matter in those circumstances :)

Marcus2011 9 years ago Edited

What really confuses me is that society thinks that 15 or 14 years old is mature enough and smart enough to commit a crime , but apparently can be exploited by adult . That is why we have 15 years olds who get life in prison .

Lol when I was that age all i could dream about was my teacher exploiting me anytime she wants to.

And lets not call Adam Johnson a Pedophile even if he proves to be guilty .

Pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children, generally age 11 years or younger.

• History

What really confuses me is that society thinks that 15 or 14 years old is mature enough and smart enough to commit a crime , but apparently can be exploited by adult .

Lol when I was that age all i could dream about was my teacher exploiting me anytime she wants to.

And lets not call Adam Johnson a Pedophile even if he proves to be guilty .

Pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children, generally age 11 years or younger.