Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

AC MILLAN
keith28120 12 years ago
Chelsea, Ireland 60 177

Ac Millan are no down with the lost of Sliva Ibrahimovic Seedorf And Van Bommel their gone comptely down i hope they return to get better and then when they played Real Mardid in a frendily match their were very different from about 2 seanson's ago 

Comments
manchesterutI 12 years ago
Real Madrid, England 23 388

I have never heard of any club AC MILLAN...What league is it from? 

Ronaldo-R9 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 19 337

Why the f*ck would a Chelsea fan even care about Milan? these idiots are gonna lose and we hope we can beat that cheating team aka Juventus. Napoli is strong too but they got weak now without Lavezzi.

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

omg... u don't have to support a team to hope they do ok.....

And no, this pic is not of me.

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

@ronaldo: Im not trying to pick a fight but you keep going on about how Juve are a bunch of cheats without recognizing thatyour beloved Inter was one of the main culprits involved. There is ample evidence against them but the FA didnt want to reopen the cacliopoli. the fact that the man heading the case was a close personal friend of moratti is enough to raise amyones eyebrows. in any case, I am not defending Juve in any way. What they did was terrible and they deserved everything they got but i would think someone who follows,italian football would be wary of throwing stones in a glass house. They were dark times and it's time to let it go.

shpalman 12 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

@footholic

you,sir,are a really wise person.

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

@shpalman: Thank you. I'm not sure how right you are but that was very kind nonetheless.

manchesterutI 12 years ago
Real Madrid, England 23 388

Why am I getting all this thumbs down? Cos the guy cant spell Milan, Silva, friendly or season? Can i get some on this comment as well? Thanks in advance.

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Manchesterut: Cut the guy some slack man! He made good post and the 1st comment is something discriminating him... how would you like if your thread is ruined like that on the 1st post?

shpalman 12 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

@footaholic

that was sincere,no sarcasm mate ; )

about AC Milan,yes the team is very different now,the society has a different approach concerning players,they want to discover and build new talents instead spending millions on already famous champions. this will require time,me personally i like this approach,the only thing which puts me a bit off is the coach Allegri,not really a skillfull experienced coach if you ask me. let's see what comes out,for now i am really looking forward to see Kevin Constant in action,i think he's really talented guy. and Emanuelson too,he will surprise a lot of people.

Ronaldo-R9 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 19 337

@Footaholic, Well the rivaly between Inter and Juve is a clasico against Milan its a derby. But i remember when they cheated in 2003-2005. I was in San Siro and the problem was that i was sitting next to the Juve fans and some fucking juve fan throwed a plastic chair over the cage and it got on my head. So i was pretty mad at Juve and here in Italy its known as an cheating club and a aggresive club