Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

AC Milan transfer window
NTziou 6 years ago
AC Milan, Greece 3 240

Looks like Gattuso finally changed it over to 4-3-3. So how could we improve the roster based on these tactics? Who do we sell and who do we bring?

Goalkeepers: Donnarumma brothers (Gabriel, Storari not needed)
Right Backs: Conti, Abate (Calabria on loan?)
Left Backs: Rodriguez, Antonelli
Centre Backs: Bonucci, Musacchio, Romagnoli, Gomez (Zapata, Paletta not needed, Gabbia on loan?)
Central Mildfielders: Biglia, Montolivo, Locatelli, Kessie, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu (Mauri not needed, Zanellato on loan?)
Wingers: Borini, Suso, ?, ?
Strikers: Kalinic, Silva (Cutrone on loan?)

As I see it, we have 9 players we don't really need , and 2 positions in need of strengthening. Any suggestions for good scoring wingers?

Comments
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@NTziou Berardi pherhap? Propably wont join in the winter though.

NTziou 6 years ago
AC Milan, Greece 3 240

Nice! Never thought of him...Berardi, left foot, on the right side, rotating with Suso... Well done, my man, I like that you are always ready to suggest something.

SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

I say this having watched just one Milan game this season (the Milan derby) but on paper the problem is not the players. That squad should be able to compete for Premier League or La Liga titles, let alone Serie A. Obviously there is lower-tier trash to clean out, but every club has that unless they're a ginormous spender such as City/United/Barca/Real/Juve.

I'd say the focus has to be on Gattuso here. You've got the players, make the f*cking system. Relevant video. Last line of it especially relevant:

raimondo90 6 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Milan could flex to make a few offensive signings. I could see them tempt Lucas Moura from PSG or even Di Maria (although I always thought he was a crap player) . Not too sure if there are many young Italian wingers with a bright future, kinda sad Milan hasn't pushed more youth players to the starting 11. Lucas Vazquez from Real could be interesting as well if he was offered more playing time much like Callejon at Napoli.

rayrex7 6 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

Milan lack pace. Pace is beginning to be essential in modern football to break offside traps and help in the counter attack. Berardi is a decent player, young and talented. @rai also gave a good couple suggestions (back off from Vazquez).

Wilfred zaha is a decent player, inconsistent but very talented.
Adama Traore is beast, fast, skillful and only 21. He can be "renovated" under gattuso, cause his decision making is horrendous.
Franco Vasquez is slow but a technical dribbler, could create a bit of creativity in the midfield alongside Kessie and Bonaventura.

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11426

@NTziou I live to please my friend. ;)

@Raimondo Lucas Moura could certainly be an interesting target. Di Maria form is pretty poor at the moment and he is getting older so I'm not sure about that one. Lucas Vazquez isn't bad but he just doesn't strike me as a first team player even at Milan. Beside, he seem pretty happy at Real, even if his role isn't the most prestigious one.

@rayrex7 Oh, I could see Zaha agreeing to move to Milan if Crystal Palace would end up getting relegated. :)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@NTziou I live to please my friend. ;)

@Raimondo Lucas Moura could certainly be an interesting target. Di Maria form is pretty poor at the moment and he is getting older so I'm not sure about that one. Lucas Vazquez isn't bad but he just doesn't strike me as a first team player even at Milan. Beside, he seem pretty happy at Real, even if his role isn't the most prestigious one.

NTziou 6 years ago
AC Milan, Greece 3 240

Hey, does anyone think we could tempt Insigne to join us? And i don't mean the money, i don't know if we have them. I mean, if we had the money, do you think he would like to come? Let's face it, he's not going to win any titles over there. What do you think?

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@NTziou To be fair, thats a really hard one, Insigne could be attracted by the prestige and the money that AC Milan offer, however, he seem quite happy at Napoli and as long as Napoli give him what he want, he would have little reason to leave. I guess it would depend on how AC Milan would try to convince him to join. If they managed to get Bonucci, they certainly must have some persuasive element, so that might be enough. So yeah, there no easy answer for me, even though I don't think its happening soon atm.