Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Abramovich readies staggering £10m-a-year offer for Falcao
AlexBatak 11 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Chelsea are aiming to tempt Radamel Falcao from Atletico Madrid with an eye-watering £10 million per year contract. The Colombian hitman will earn close to £200,000 per week if he switches Spain for Stamford Bridge.

Source: The Daily Mail

Comments
Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Screw it. I don't want someone who raped us to join. At this rate he'll be turning into Torres. Over used, which leads to tired, which leads to injury prone, which would lead to a Torres 2.0. If he doesn't get too tired or injured by January I still wouldn't want him. Think of him as a sacred gem. Plus, any evidence or quotes from Daily Mail? Nope. My opinion though. I'm sure over 200,000 Chelsea fans want him.

DonAndres 11 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

I Strongly believe that Cavani is a better choice for chelsea..
His abilities and style of playing make him look like to Drogba.
Strong,Clinical...

AlexBatak 11 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Yes I know that we got raped by him but that's not why we want him. I really hope he would join us because he would fit perfectly because all what Hazard, Mata & Oscar wants after a good effort of creating a chances is a good finisher and I think Falcao is the best for that no doubt about it.

Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

@Don: Exactly! I would rather have Cavani over Falcao. But heck, I'd rather take Lukaku over Cavani because of my bias on Chelsea youth :P. Lukaku is much more of a force to be reckoned with this season. Ask any fans of EPL teams who have faced Lukaku!

PuppetMaster 11 years ago
England 15 331

Atletico Madrid want to offer falcao a new contract they will give him 12 mil per year

AlexBatak 11 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

@PuppetMaster I doubt they can offer him this much mate. @Trollman Lukaku is surely a good player but not sure if he is ready for big games yet.

AlexBatak 11 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

I also Like Cavani he is surely a good option :)

England 15 331

they can offer him a new contract with new release clause then sell him to highest bidder

FredTilson 11 years ago
Manchester City, France 61 769

Why is it called staggering,I am sure almost all top strikers in the EPL make that much, if not more.

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

I agree wih trollman!

bluezz 11 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

I hope we Just get lukaku back THAT'S ALL ! 

Footaholic 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

@FredTilson has a point. I'm quite sure Tevez, Aguero, Rooney, RVP, Torres, & Yaya make equal to or more than that.  funny how all those player play for the top 3 teams in England. Who said monery doesn't bring success?

SvenBender6 11 years ago
Borussia Dortmund, Germany 1 38

i heard his agent said his not going anywhere,his happy and grateful at madrid,but we should wait and see where Torres will stand by January.If all else fails,we need him or Cavani or any world class striker.Lukaku said he dosent want to come back in January.

expertfootball11 11 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

If torres won't succeed this season, which I think it is his last chance to shine, Falcao for sure!

MessiDona 11 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

^expert - i dont think he even has that chance to prove himself anymore sadly :/
it seems like they're done with him...

ikoiko 11 years ago
Arsenal, Spain 53 853

I hope Falcao stays in Madrid and keeps La Liga interesting

England 15 331

"MULTI ACCOUNT SPOTTED,MULTI ACCOUNT SPOTTED,MULTI ACCOUNT SPOTTED,MULTI ACCOUNT SPOTTED,MULTI ACCOUNT SPOTTED,THE PROOF IS THERE,SCROLL UP" - Jeffrey_Hazard

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Chelsea should stop trying to buy all the world's superstars and start making them instead, like what Man Utd and Barca are doing. They already have Daniel Sturridge and Romelu Lukaku, two young and fantastic strikers, and I would love to see them be the new Drogba and Anelka than Abramovich be a retard again and ruin Radamel Falcao's career. I definitely don't want to see Falcao's career turn into poor Torres'.

Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

FINALLY!!! Someone who understands what I feel! Thank you Dynastian! Now I'm not saying all Chelsea fans are like this, but multiple fans act like spoiled brats saying shit like "Oh we need Falcao if we want to win again." NO. You want someone better than Torres, give Lukaku a chance Chelsea fans. He's been amazing so far and he was a youth player. He should be more important than a possible Torres 2.0 (Falcao). I'd rather see multiple youth such as Bamford, PVA, Kalas, Kakuta, Feruz, Bertrand, Courtious, Piazon, Chalobah, Lukaku, Ake and non other than youth player since 8 yrs old, McEachran (future Lampard <3). DAYUM! Now that's a Chelsea team. There blood turned blue since their youth times. No money needed to buy them because they were always blue in their blood. Did I also mention, they cost no money and we can save up on that?

You see Chelsea fans? These are the players you should be hoping to succeed in the first team. Not buy Falcao or waste more money.

TylerCFC 11 years ago
Chelsea, England 5 37

I hope he join us but also our youth team is very talented i would like to see them in our first team selection