Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

About the Man United vs Real Game
knibis 11 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

Well to start it off i think over 2 matches was a fair result even though united played really good in the first half in old trafford. They parked the buss some said. but thats the way you have to do against real since they are so good on counters. and real is no barca and they are not as good with possesion..

Well in the first game both had chances and it was even but in the second half of the second game real took over and pressured MAN U hard even before the sending off.

(2010 world cup everyone was screaming red, when united is involved everyone blames the reff)

Well i think the arguments to the sending off not beeing a sending of gets old. sure its harsh but if there is a possibility of a red card a red card is justified..the reff was just following instructions..  you cant go to the ref saying "oh i didnt see him" because in the end you are responsible for your own leg and he did push his foot in to Arbeloas chest and if this was pepe who done the exact same thing againt lets say *insert random MAN U player* everyone would be calling for his head and not complaining about a red card even though he might have said he didnt see that man u player.. to top it of nani went to the ground acting which was a little odd.

I feel if this that happened to  United had happened to a smaller club not so much commotion would have accured

Another thing that was odd was Uniteds behaviour after the game. thats not nice to see. hard to see it got accepted by many people

Both teams in a sense to go through in these 2 matches but in the end i think the team that was the bravest and willing to attack more went through.

Comments
ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Nani was trying to get the ball... Arbeloa comes out of nowhere, whereas De Jong was clearly a deliberate attack