Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

5th place in champions league for 2024/25
Footy_watch 1 year ago Edited
Arsenal, Brazil 26 1893

The best 2 performing leagues in Europe next season will each have an extra team qualify for the new format of the champions league in the 2024/25 season.

If the new format started next season, the 5th place of the premier league and serie A this season would've qualified.

I like the change they made to abolish the group stages and make it one table. Group stage matches were boring in many of the games.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

The best 2 performing leagues in Europe next season will have their 5th placed teams qualify for the new format of the champions league in the 2024/25 season.

If the new format would've started next season, the 5th place of the premier league and serie A this season would've qualified.

I like the change they made to abolish the group stages and make it one table. Group stage matches were boring in many of the games.

The best 2 performing leagues in Europe next season will have an extra team qualify for the new format of the champions league in the 2024/25 season.

If the new format would've started next season, the 5th place of the premier league and serie A this season would've qualified.

The best 2 performing leagues in Europe next season will each have an extra team qualify for the new format of the champions league in the 2024/25 season.

Comments
_Pelle_ 1 year ago
Paris Saint-Germain 158 6910

The more teams you have in the league, the higher are the chances of having one of your teams succeed. This is unfair.

Footy_watch 1 year ago Edited
Arsenal, Brazil 26 1893

Yh that's true

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Yh that's true but at the moment next season it will be us and Newcastle as the new champions league teams so we are unlikely to do well and man utd aren't goo either.

Emobot7 1 year ago
540 11460

This is clearly not a well thought change and is only a panic reaction from UEFA to try and block the Super League, I mean for 10 years we didn't have much change at all in the competition but now we recently introduced VAR and removed the value of away goals and now they are still changing how the competition work in a 4-5 years span, this is just way too fast with it timing not to be influenced by the Super League.

Higher up keep saying more game is better for everyone but its certainly not for neutral and football scholars who love to watch most top teams key games. And lets not even get started on the players and their fitness.