Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

5 Football Conspiracies
raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

I randomly came across the following video:

I can't help but laugh at the #1 but what do you guys think? Could any of these be true or plain speculation from conspiracy nuts?

Comments
Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

Okay, I burst out laughing at the last one too. Hell, that would make an awesome thriller novel! :D

The others... well. 

Let's just say that while they each sound a little far-fetched, the unveiling of all this match-fixing and World Cup location rigging has left me a little jaded when it comes to trusting the governing bodies of football.

They may all be nonsense, but the sad thing is, at this point I wouldn't be amazingly surprised if any of them were true. :p

(though the Brazil one is a little farcial, given that poor Ronaldo had a seizure)

naman93 11 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

We live in a world of deep dark secrets kept away from common man by agencies and governments. And football world is not untouched by it. 

I don't believe any of them without any solid evidence. None of them could be true OR All of them may be true.

Enjoyed watching otherwise !!

tdot2barca 11 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

"We live in a world of deep dark secrets kept away from common man by agencies and governments"

Couldn't have said it better, naman.

man_utd 11 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

That video gave me cancer.

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

lol the last one!

Believe 11 years ago
Feyenoord, Mali 0 8

the 1998 and 2002 world cups conspiracy sound very convincing... both were a little controversial specially the 2002 WC with the referee issue.