Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

5 best Strikers at the moment
WayneRooney 11 years ago
Manchester United, Argentina 52 488

who are the top 5 strikers at the moment?
Here is my list

1. Zlatan Ibrahimovic
  2. Luis Suarez
  3. Radamel Falcao
  4. Edin Cavani
  5. Robert Lewandowski
Comments
Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

"you spend too much time critiscizing every line i wrote"

What you mean is: I answered every line. I rather think that's a sign that what you wrote wasn't a very good argument.

"you responded to none of my questions,"

YOU JUST TOLD ME I SPENT TOO MUCH TIME ANSWERING THEM!!!

Jesus Christ, tiki.

"didnt gave any list that i can debate with you"

That's because I can't be bothered to. It doesn't mean I can't point out the flaws in someone else's list method, if they're trying to make a big point of it. You gave a list, and showed what it was based upon. I showed you that, based upon the same thing, Defoe is one of the best strikers in Europe, which makes that list kinda silly.

That's all.

"how do you rate strikers ?"

By how well they play, and by who they play against.

"Im not gonna criticize every sentence you wrote, i dont have this time or even the patience. "

That's YOUR problem, not mine. I don't feel any need to feel ashamed of the fact that I can answer your points, in detail, with ease. Some might call that having a better argument, in fact.

Look, tiki, I do believe that you're the one who started getting inappropriate here, telling people that they don't watch enough leagues, and that they are ignorant. See, when you do that, you open yourself up to criticism. I simply pointed out a flaw in your reasoning, not make a big deal out of it. YOU then made a big deal about it.

If Diego Costa is one of the best strikers in the world, for you, then fair play to you. But telling other people that they don't watch enough leagues, just because they left him out, is a little rich, and then when given your statistical reasons it sppears that Jermaine Defoe is even better than him...

Well, sorry mate, but don't blame me for you making yourself look a little silly, okay?

expertfootball11 11 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Sturridge with already 8 goals... that's.. out of the natural circumstances.

tiki_taka 11 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

By the way, when did Jermain Defoe scored that goals ? Not in EPL then were?
AND I NEVER TOLD THAT SOMEONE HERE IS IGNORANT,stop inventing things to give you more credit for criticizing without giving any list or personal opinion,so you want to write long non-constructive comments to show people howwrong iam for saying that Costa is in top 5 actual best strikers, their was 5 lists and none of them included Costa while he scored more than any EPL player,but of course +3 Epl players at leastout of 5,not bias at all APPARENTLY.

Its like when RM beat Sevilla 7-3, it was because of poor defending but when City wins 7-0 its called class...
Ok lets end it here, by the way Aguero was never at Costa s actual level when he was playing in Athletico, even Falcao was not that influent, anyone here watched some Atleti games ?

And please if you want to post 3 pages of criticizing every word i wrote, just put a small list of 5, so we can be in equal positions, criticizing without giving your opinion makes your long comments useless for me, i know the aim of your intervention was not to give your point just to criticize mine but when you write such long comments and you have enough time to analyse every sentence at least write 5 small names, FROM WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID ??its easier to criticize an argument without making yours...

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

By the way, when did Jermain Defoe scored that goals ? Notin EPL then were?
AND I NEVER TOLD THAT SOMEONE HERE IS IGNORANT,stop inventing things to give you more credit for criticizing without giving any list or personal opinion,so you want to write long non-constructive comments to show people howwrong iam for saying that Costa is in top 5 actual best strikers, their was 5 lists and none of them included Costa while he scored more than any EPL player,but of course +3 Epl players at leastout of 5,not bias at all APPARENTLY.
Its like when RM beat Sevilla 7-3, it was because of poor defendingbut when City wins 7-0 its called class...
Ok lets end it here, by the way Aguero was never at Costa s actual level when he was playing in Athletico, even Falcao was not that influent, anyone here watched some Atleti games ?
And please; if you want to post 3 pages of criticizing every word i word, just put a small list of 5, so we can be in equal position, criticizing without giving your opinion makes your long comments useless for me, its easier to criticize an argument without making yours...

Its like when RM beat Sevilla 7-3, it was because of poor defendingbut when City wins 7-0 its called class...

And please if you want to post 3 pages of criticizing every word i wrote, just put a small list of 5, so we can be in equal positions, criticizing without giving your opinion makes your long comments useless for me, i know the aim of your intervention was not to give your point just to criticize mine but when you write such long comments and you have enough time to analyse every sentence at least write 5 small names, FROM WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID ??its easier to criticize an argument without making yours...

Its like when RM beat Sevilla 7-3, it was because of poor defending but when City wins 7-0 its called class...

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Tiki

Actually, in both cases of Madrid 7-3 Sevilla and City 7-0 Norwich, Norwich and Sevilla had terrible defending. Norwich just stuffed all their players in the box, and Sevilla didn't even bother to stop a counter-attack. I mean, with players like Toure, Ronaldo, Silva, Aguero, Bale, and Benzema..... what do you expect? 7 goals is nothing for them if the other team doesn't bother to defend.

Aguero wasn't at Costa's goalscoring level in Atletico because Aguero didn't have the support to score so many goals. Costa is playing in a much better Atletico than Aguero ever was. And like I said, it's only the beginning of the season. Wait until the end to see if Costa can do better than Falcao or not.

Lodatz 11 years ago

@tiki:

"By the way, when did Jermain Defoe scored that goals ? Not in EPL then were?"

• *Europa League and cup games. See, if you're going to count UEFA and cup games for everyone else, we get to count them too. ;) You don;t get to just pick and choose which matches get to be counted, to pad out the numbers for your own choices.

"AND I NEVER TOLD THAT SOMEONE HERE IS IGNORANT,"

Um, I think that suggesting that other people 'need to watch more leagues' so that they can know more, and therefore agree with you, is pretty much calling people ignorant. Stop splitting hairs.

"to show people howwrong iam for saying that Costa is in top 5 actual best strikers"

Personally, I don't care if you think Costa is in the Top 5. What I took issue with was your reasoning, by which method we can also show that Defoe is the 2nd best striker in Europe, which, as I said, is obviously not true. I didn't even make a huge deal out of it, so stop whining just because I've pointed out something you don't like. If you think that Costa is one of the Top 5, I really don't give a crap. But when you start lecturing people about how they need to start watching other leagues (when, ironically, most people had players from the French and German leagues in their lists anyway), and then throw out a bad argument as to why everyone MUST include Costa, or else they're dumb/biased/whatever, then I'm not going to feel bad, at all, about pointing out how bad your argument is.

Get over it, and stop making it worse for yourself.

"their was 5 lists and none of them included Costa while he scored more than any EPL player,"

So what? I don't think you've listened to a single thing that anyone else has said in response to this objection of yours. You know, the objection whereby YOU told EVERYONE ELSE that they were wrong. Having a great run of form, at the moment, does not make a player one of the best in the world.

This is not very hard to understand, unless one is biased in favour of that player. So, why are you so biased?

"Its like when RM beat Sevilla 7-3, it was because of poor defending but when City wins 7-0 its called class..."

I don't know what you are talking about. Norwich were awful against City, and their defending was the worst I've seen in the PL this season. Why are you trying to make a big deal out that?

"Ok lets end it here, by the way Aguero was never at Costa s actual level when he was playing in Athletico,"

• *Who cares? He's certainly better than Costa is, right now.

"And please if you want to post 3 pages of criticizing every word i wrote, just put a small list of 5, so we can be in equal positions,"

I don't understand why it is that you think I should do this. I don't have to defend my own list in order to point out what's wrong with the argument you're making.

"criticizing without giving your opinion makes your long comments useless for me"

Useless in what way? If you don't want to read, then don't read. But that doesn't mean I have to shorten my posts just to make you feel better. :p

"FROM WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID ??its easier to criticize an argument without making yours..."

I'm not 'afraid' of anything. I don't join in this type of 'Top 5 X' threads, or the 'Predictions' type of threads, because I think they're just silly, and are always just full of bias and opinion, which means that nothing ever gets solved.

But, just because I don't care to offer up some list of my own (so that you can, now, deliberately try to find fault with it in retaliation), doesn't mean I am an in any less of a position to point out what is wrong with the argument you're using to insist that everyone else MUST include your new favorite player.

I don't have to play the game the way you want me to. Just like Chelsea vs Barca. O:)

Just chill out, dude. You've blown this way out of proportion, just because I pointed out that if we use your reasoning, then someone could say that Defoe is one of the best in Europe. If people want to leave Costa out of their lists, just put him in yours, but going on and on about how people should include Costa or else they haven't watched enough, opens yourself up to criticism.

Why not just learn to not do that?

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

"you responded to none of my questions,"

YOU JUST TOLD ME I SPENT TOO MUCH TIME ANSWERING THEM!!!

Jesus Christ, tiki.

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

tiki

tiki_taka 11 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

@lodatz bla bla bla bla sorry could not finish lets just end it here you had the final comment.
@quickzy : Only results and the end of the season, can say if i was wrong or not, Lewandowski were not as highly rated before prooving himself on the pitch in CL,Falcao in EL and Supecoupe, lets see what Costa will do this year.

• History

@lodatz bla bla bla bla sorry could not finish lets just end it here you had the final comment.
@quickzy : Only results and the end of the season, can say if i was wrong or not, Lewandowski were not as highly rated before prooving himself on the pitch in CL,Falcao in EL and Supecoupe, lets see what Costa will do this year.

netsten 10 years ago
Chelsea, Belgium 44 992

At the moment I'd pick

1. Sergio Agüero
  2. Zlatan Ibrahimović
  3. Cristiano Ronaldo
  4. Robert Lewandowski
  5. Mario Mandžukić
Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

^ Ronaldo's not a striker. :P

Lodatz 10 years ago

Alright, I'll have a crack at this:

1. Zlatan Ibrahimovic
  2. Sergio Aguero
  3. Robert Lewandowski
  4. Luis Suarez
  5. Gonzalo Higuain

And anyone who disagrees is WRONG. My mummy told me so.

WayneRooney 10 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Argentina 52 488

Now i want to put in Sergio Aguero on this list, most goals in EPL and most assists!!

EDit: @Lodatz my list would look something like yours after i add in Aguero and would put in Falcao

• History

Now i want to put in Sergio Aguero on this list, most goals in EPL and most assists!!

Tuanis 10 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310
  1. Zlatan

2. Aguero
  3. Cavani
  4. Lewandowski
  5. Suarez

Honorable mentions: Costa, Falcao, Rossi, Higuain...

batuhanxl 10 years ago
Fenerbahce, Turkey 0 150
  1. Zlatan Ibrahimovic2. Luis Suarez3. Moussa SOW4. Edin Cavani5. Robert Lewandowski
Discussion Closed