Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

4th October 2020 Football Free Talk
Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

3 thing i wanted to speak and have you guys opinion about and they all happened on the same day.

Manchester United 6-1 defeat to Tottenham.
Liverpool 7-2 lose to Aston Villa.
Napoli not showing up against Juventus because of Covid case in their team.

So 2020 is pretty crazy but today as been especially crazy as far as football goes. What are your thought on the mentionned topic.

Comments
DarthFooty 4 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

We all knew in some way this season was going to be rather strange when you factor all that is going on. Crazy might not even be the best word to describe the end. haha

tuan_jinn 4 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

6 - 1 lost of MU is MU being shambolic at our best, and summed up our football. No real surprise there.

Aston Villa crusted Liverpool with 7 - 2 is like my cute house cat break the lion in the zoo's teeth... No-one ever saw that coming, looking at Liverpool's form and line up. Villa should write a book about how they do it and every team will learn

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

6 - 1 lost of MU is shambolic and summed up our football. No real surprise there.

Aston Villa crusted Liverpool with 7 - 2 is like my cute house cat break the lion in the zoo's teeth... Looking at Liverpool's form and line up. Villa should write a book about how they do it and everyteam will learn

quikzyyy 4 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

might have a feeling this can be another year like leicester

Emobot7 4 years ago Edited
538 11432

Well to be honest, people will say Liverpool case was worse than United because they didn't have a red card. For me, the thing that really made the difference was Alisson sudden injury. No sure they wouldn't have lost if he had been on the pitch but the margin would have certainly be a lot less. They were quite unlucky with at least 3 deflected goals as well. Ironically, I still think Salah had a amazing game.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Well to be honest, people will say Liverpool case was worse than United because they didn't have a red card. For me, the thing that really made the difference was Alisson sudden injury. No sure they wouldn't have lost if he had been on the pitch but the margin would have certainly be a lot less. They were quite unlucky with at least 3 deviation goals. Ironically, I still think Salah had a amazing game.

Well to be honest, people will say Liverpool case was worse than United because they didn't have a red card. For me, the thing that really made the difference was Alisson sudden injury. No sure they wouldn't have lost if he had been on the pitch but the margin would have certainly be a lot less. They were quite unlucky with at least 3 deviation goals as well. Ironically, I still think Salah had a amazing game.

tuan_jinn 4 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Yeah, Villa' was exceptionally deadly and extrememly lucky. Liverpool had a terrible game, and their defend was as bad as ours, but they still dominated the game and created chances.

Man United however, didnt do jack shit. Thanks to our coach, Maguire, the ref and red, Pogba, okay the whole team

tiki_taka 4 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Pleased by Everton, love Bielsa madness too and I want Mahrez to leave City.... Starting Torres and foden over him is still beyond me.

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

@tiki Marhez really good no doubt about it but Pep propably got pressure to play both Torres and Foden over him because of their statut as young superstars.