Group D: France, UAE/Australia/Peru, Denmark, Tunisia
Group E: Spain, Costa Rica/New Zealand, Germany, Japan
Group F: Belgium, Canada, Morroco, Croatia
Group G: Brazil, Serbia, Switzerland, Cameroon
Group H: Portugal, Ghana, Uruguay, South Korea

Comments
Emobot7 2 years ago
538 11432

Honestly, pretty happy with this, Croatia and Morocco are not the hardest team we could have drawn, obviously, we propably cannot get anything from the game with Belgium but if we can keep a good mentality after that game, I could see Canada getting good results against the other 2.

England vs USA is gonna be spicy no doubt, with potential of Scotland and Wales showing up as well.

Group E is pretty much horrible, getting both Spain and Germany is terrible for Japan and whoever make it between Costa Rica and New Zealand.

Doubt Quatar will get out of Group A sadly, unless they get lots of help from the 12th man. ;P Second place between Senegal and Ecuador is gonna be interesting.

Group G with Brazil, Serbia and Switzerland just like Group E in 2018... what are the odd?

DarthFooty 2 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1098

Very interesting draws, and fairly spread out.

Group of Death (adding the rank totals together) could be B, D, E, or G depending on those follow-up matches to qualify. Should Wales make it at rank 18, Group B would be a total score of 59 and clearly the Group of Death. It will be very interesting with England favored to top the group.

I'll post my picks later, but I am excited!!!

PS: Don't sleep on Croatia in group F. :P

Emobot7 2 years ago
538 11432

@DarthFooty Sure, Croatia will alway be a class team but it does feel like their been on the downgrade since their heroic performance in WC 2018, not gonna sleep on them but still rather play them and Belgium over Spain and Germany lol.

I'm actually kinda cautious of Morocco though, on paper they got some very good player that could hurt a lot of teams. All in all, it doesn't feel to me like there are a lot of easy group this time around but I'm happy with the draw myself. Should be a fun World Cup in term of teams and games.

Emrecan_58 2 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Seems like a bit boring WC than the previous ones. But you never know the outcome.
Will be supporting Canada. Morocco vs Belgium will be interesting considering how many Moroccans live here in Belgium. Tough group. Other than that if Wales manage to get a spot, it will be an interesting group also.

Emobot7 2 years ago
538 11432

@Emrecan Yeah, read somewhere that they were many group where they got both the immigrant country and the coutry were lots of those immigrant moved in. Technically, America and England in group B is one of them lol. Also thanks for supporting Canada, we gonna need all the support we can if we want a shot at wining this. XD