Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

20 Seasons Results!!!!
ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

Best Player:Ryan Giggs
Most Goals: Alan Shearer
Best Team: Arsenal (2003-4)
Best Celebration: Eric Cantona (v Sunderland)
Best Goal: Wayne Rooney (v Man City)
Best Save: Craig Gordon(v Bolton)
Best Game: Man United 4-3 Man City(2009-10)
Fantasy Team:

Peter Schmeichel
Gary Neville
Tony Adams
Nemanja Vidic
Ashley Cole
Cristiano Ronaldo
Paul Scholes
Steven Gerrard
Ryan Giggs
Alan Shearer
Thierry Henry

My Thoughts: Where's Beckham in the fantasy team? Where's Becham from the halfway line? I think Rooneys goal was a bit overrated...

Your Thoughts?

Comments
Tuanis 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

My thoughts (bold font):
it is really hard to make a 20 seasons dream team because of the amount of players who played fantastic in these seasons and are being left out... 
the best team is very hard to determine because in my opinion todays manchester city or the 2008 manchester united were better than 2004 Arsenal, winning unbeaten doesn't mean they are the best from all teams out in 20 seasons.
Cantona's celebration is a BOSS celebration but i think in 20 EPL seasons there has to be a better celebration
best goal is probably the hardest to define, Rooney's is probably in the top 5
best save... i really dont remember many, just a couple from van der saar and de gea's against chelsea form mata's free-kick
i dont think that game was the best game in 20 seasons... there were lots of other great matches, but again, it is really hard to determine which is the best...

ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

@ Tunais those were the actual results

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

OMG,Rooney's Goal Overrated?How many times have you seen a goal like this?

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

rooneys goal was class....haven't seen a wonder goal like that for a loong time: he didn't even control it- he was going to header it bud them... BAM what a kick..not underrated...goals from halfway happen all the time..