Alex Ferguson (Manchester United ) 

Pep Guardiola (Barcelona) 

Jupp Heynckes (Bayern Munich) 

Jürgen Klopp (Borussia Dortmund) 

Joachim Löw (Germany) 

Roberto Mancini (Manchester City) 

José Mourinho (Real Madrid) 

Cesare Prandelli (Italy)

Who do you believe deserves it? For me its Del Bosque and Di Matteo.

Comments
Trollman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

*or Di Matteo

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

For me its Jürgen Klopp!
 Del Bosque just copies Barcelona..
Gameplay,Playing without a classic CF and much more....

GunnerAFC 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

Di Matteo should win.

Dynastian98 12 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@ DonAndres

I wouldn't say that Del Bosque copies Barca, but rather he uses the fact that most of his team are from Barca to his advantage. He intentionally does this because he knows that only teams that know each other inside out can hope to defend against the Barca play. That's why it's a perfect strategy against national teams, who don't get their players to practice together as often.

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

@Dynastian98 
In my Opinion he copied Pep Guardiola..
Played without a classic Striker like guardiola's barca.
Used Cesc as striker(fuck this shit,i hate that cause he is a class midfielder) like guardiola did..
But this is off topic and i dont think that we should continue talking about this..
So lets end this ;) ... 

Dynastian98 12 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Haha LOL. Okay :)

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Roberto Di Matteo or Jürgen Klopp

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

I second @JuanMata: Di Matteo or Klopp. Hard to choose.

awais007 12 years ago
Chelsea, Pakistan 178 922

RDM is deserving but Fifa will prefer Del Bosque

Jeffrey_Hazard 12 years ago
Chelsea, France 81 456

RDM or Jürgen Klopp

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Di Matteo will win but I hope it's Guardiola or Ferguson.

regli11 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 37 227

ferguson 

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

regli how will it be feguson??? he hasn't won a single trophy this year and Di Matteo was a replacement manager yet he led Chelsea to a CL victory!!

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

I would give it to Jurgen Klopp. Yes RDM did help Chelsea win the FA cup, and yes he helped Chelsea win the CL cup, but one thing for sure is that he didn't do his job as manager for the whole season, as the first half of the season was done by AVB.

I'd personally think Jurgen Klopp deserves it. With Borussia Dortmund for 4 years, he's won German manager of the year for 2 consecutive years, through the succession of claiming the Budesliga title for 2 years in a row, and winning the DFB-Pokal last season, and the DFL - Supercup in 2008. He went through a lot with a club that struggled and turned it into a really strong one.

Once again, Klopp deserves it more IMO. 

Trollman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

I understand Heis, and its your opinion but doesn't winning and a CL and FA Cup in 4 months as a manager bigger than manager for the whole season? Think about it, who does that in 4 moths :S. Anyway you're opinion

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@ Trollman

That may be true, but Chelsea was already a set team when RDM came in charge. AVB made a great buy in Mata, and the team just needed the right formation to get accustomed to. Klopp had a much harder job.

When Klopp came in, Dortmund were below 10th. He picked them up, and bought and raised some ridiculously talented players (Gotze, Hummels, Subotic, Gundogan, Bender, Lewandowski, Kuba, Grosskreutz, Leitner, Schmelzer, Piszczek). After that, he raised them to first, beating Munich twice in the process. That, my friend, is incredibly difficult. He raised them to the summit twice, and even scored 5 on Munchen once in one game. Now he has the talent to beat both City and Madrid, two of the best teams in the world. IMO, Klopp definitely deserves to win this one.

Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Okay I can understand why someone would pick Klopp. He is a indeed a great manager.