Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

1 Player that you wish was given a chance at World Cup 2018 (that almost definitely isnt going)
PogbaTekkerz 6 years ago
Manchester United, England 3 92

There is so much talent in the world nowadays...and in england especially there are a lot of players...most young but not all...that i would love to see at the world cup
For example for England:
Troy Deeney
Nathan Ake
Ruben Loftus-cheek (might be going)
the list goes on....
are there any players that you would like to see play for your country at the world cup?

Comments
_Gonzi_ 6 years ago Edited
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

icardi
paredes
kranevitter
lautaro martinez
meza

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

icardi and kranevitter

icardi and kranevitter and lautaro martinez and meza and paredes

the players you mentioned i guess would be okay to see but they're all average

• History

the players you mentioned i guess would be okay but they're all average

kenkichiotaka 6 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

I don't think you'll know these players but I'm still gonna mention them anyway. lol
Ritsu Douan (never played a single game for the national team despite showing great form in Dutch league)
Yoshinori Muto(Hasn't been called up for Japan for a while)
Tatsuya Ito (never called up for Japan)

• History

I don't think you'll know these players but I'm still gonna mention them anyway. lol
Ritsu Douan
Shoya Nakajima
Yoshinori Muto
Tatsuya Ito

SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

Ander Herrera. Good luck getting into the shortlist for by far the best midfield in the world.

PogbaTekkerz 6 years ago
Manchester United, England 3 92

Good suggestions...never heard most of them but keep them coming anyway:)

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Canada isn't going to world cup, so I can't speak for my country but yeah, I'm going to agree with Sun, its a damn shame Ander Herrera propably won't be part of Spanish NT, that guys is very under-rated. Too bad Isco will propably be first choice, eh sun? :P

ander herrera couldn't hit the side of a barn door if it was a meter away. im shocked for someone who plays in mid he has 0 creativity. The only things that save him are workrate and "passion". and passion which mostly results in tackles you would see in sunday league. essentially, alongside fellaini, he's perfect for Man united's current boring football.

• History

ander herrera couldn't hit the side of a barn door if it was a meter away. im shocked for someone who plays in mid he has 0 creativity. The only things that save him are workrate and "passion". and passion which mostly results in tackles you would see in sunday league. essentially , alongside fellaini, he s perfect for Man united's current boring football.

kenkichiotaka 6 years ago

Ander Herrera is good with man marking though. Jk, yea he's quite average but I do rate him though, his workrate is good and he is not too bad defensively. lol

srk_rox 6 years ago
Liverpool 5 542

When Ander Herrera was in Bilbao, I was sure he was a world class in making..

I was really uncomfortable seeing him linked with Man Utd.

He had a great first season with Man Utd, then didn't really have much breakthroughs.

I would love to see his usual self in the near future.

Coming to the forum question,It's definitely Alex Oxlade Chamberlain for me. He has taken his levels up both in attacking as well as defending. I am sure Southgate would have had concrete plans for him in world cup had he not injured his knees

iHEARTfootball 6 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

Herrera's a decent midfielder at best. Certainly not in the same caliber as Pogba or Matic, however.

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Germans and Spanish have a lot of those players, aswell as French.

@kenkichiotaka, they're quality players, Ito is carrying HSV on his back and Muto is doing quite decent at Mainz, why are they not called up?

Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Most likely will be going, but Azpilicueta probably won't be starting which baffles me.

Can think of many who probably won't be going. There are a lot of Spanish, French and German players in particular who won't be going because their national pools are stacked, but are still top class.

kenkichiotaka 6 years ago

@Croatian The previous manager Halilhodzic didn’t rate them, but since he’s just been sacked by the FA recently, I hope the new manager gives them chances to play in friendly games before the world cup!

Ledley 6 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

Ibrahimovic made himself available but wasn’t selected !

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

angel correa - Atletico madrid/argentina

legends16 6 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783

Alex Sandro - Juve/Brazil

Super pleased that Loftus-Cheek got his call up btw

Ledley 6 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

Also #2 Ryan Sessegnon. Plays for Fulham in the English Championship.

Gareth Southgate taking no gambles.

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

^^ I wouldn't take that gamble either. I mean, Sessegnon is super good for his age but in the end he didn't play single game in PL. I'd honestly take Albrighton over him too.

raimondo90 6 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

David Villa would be my pick, even as sub for Spain would be great to see him again.