Neymar, Milinković-Savić, and Benzema have dropped in value more than any other players
Neymar, Milinković-Savić, and Benzema have seen the most significant decreases in value among all the players in the Saudi League.
The leader of the ranking is the 31-year-old striker from Al Hilal, Neymar. In second place is his teammate, Sergey Milinković-Savić, and closing the top three is the holder of the Ballon d'Or from the previous season, the French forward Karim Benzema from Al Ittihad.
The TOP 10 players who have decreased in value the most in the Saudi Pro League are as follows:
- Neymar (Al Hilal) − €10m
- Sergey Milinković-Savić (Al Hilal) − €10m
- Karim Benzema (Al Ittihad) − €10m
- Allan Saint-Maximin (Al Ahli) − €8m
- Seko Fofana (Al Nassr) − €8m
- Demarai Gray (Al Ittifaq) − €8m
- Frank Kessié (Al Ahli) − €5m
- Marcelo Brozović (Al Nassr) − €5m
- Yannick Ferreira Carrasco (Al-Shabab) − €5m
- Fabinho (Al Ittihad) − €4m
In the summer transfer window 2023, Neymar moved to Al Hilal from PSG. In the current season, he has played three matches in the Saudi Pro League and scored three goals. On June 6, 2023, Benzema left Real Madrid and signed a contract with Al Ittihad. In the current season, the Frenchman has played eight matches in the league, recording 4 goals and 2 assists.
Published by Patrick Jane