Transfermarkt has regularly updated the market values of players in the English Premier League.
As a result of the update, Manchester City forward Erling Haaland's value increased by €10 million, and the Norwegian is now valued at €180 million, the same as Kylian Mbappe. Now, the Norwegian and the Frenchman share the top spot on the list of the world's most expensive football players. Haaland made it into the top 10 players who have increased in value throughout the season.
Here is the complete top 10 list of players whose value has increased the most in the Premier League:
- Alexis Mac Allister (Liverpool, €65 million, +€23 million)
- Moises Caicedo (Brighton, €75 million, +€20 million)
- Alexander Isak (Newcastle, €70 million, +€20 million)
- Evan Ferguson (Brighton, €30 million, +€20 million)
- Pervis Estupiñán (Brighton, €32 million, +€12 million)
- Michael Olise (Crystal Palace, €38 million, +€11 million)
- Julio Ensiso (Brighton, €22 million, +€11 million)
- Erling Haaland (Manchester City, €180 million, +€10 million)
- Bukayo Saka (Arsenal, €120 million, +€10 million)
- Martin Ødegaard (Arsenal, €90 million, +€9 million)