Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Your favorite football duo
Croatian 7 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

'sup guys, I thought of this while updating my profile picture, finally got one I wanted ;) The question is pretty much in title however I'll explain it further, I want you to name your best/favorite duo you saw playing or generally think is best. It doesn't matter if they played together in club or country, it's just about how good they were together. I have some I consider amazing:

Ozil and Diego (Werder) - has to be my favorite duo, and also best profile pic I got yet. Diego came from Porto in 2006/07 to Werder, Ozil season later and they played together in 2007/08 and 2008/09. Sadly a bit short ;( They had 44 goals and 37 assists in two seasons they played with eachother. In total 70 goals and 95 assists combined during time in Werder although Diego leaved season earlier.

Henry and Bergkamp (Arsenal) - I don't need to explain anything.

Butragueno and Hugo Sanchez (Real Madrid) - I don't know what I love more, Butragueno's brilliant dribbling and then composed finish or Hugo Sanchez's overhead kicks. Both of them have to be some of most underrated players ever and I would give everything to watch atleast season of them.

These are my top 3, I have left out some great ones however I simply have feeling these are best ones I could watch... and rewatch.

Comments
Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

I won't put my obvious choices but will include the ones i enjoyed watching too at times .

C. Ronaldo and Rooney

Shevchenko and Kaka

danteskyhigh 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 0 24

Sir Alex Ferguson & Carlos Queiroz

Sepp Blatter & Michel Platini...

Silvia 7 years ago
Manchester City Reserves, England 0 36

Kroos & Modric.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

No one mentioned Robben and Ribery, lol. They were deadly in their prime. Bayern wrecked sh*t up with the Ribery-Muller-Gomez-Robben combo.

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

@ dynastian yeah they were really great! Still remember robben scored at old trafford with a perfect corner from ribery!

Croatian 7 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

@Dynastian, they still are probably best duo, god knows how many assists they exchanged between eachother and Muller. I didn't include them because it's pretty obvious choice, might of since I actually added Bergkamp-Henry.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

Have to agree Robbery should have been obvious. Guess that why I didn't think about it. Anyway, wonder if we will be able to add Lukaku and Pogba next season.