Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

who will leave Arsenal this season
Kirkos 11 years ago
Arsenal, Argentina 10 235

nearly every season a great star in Arsenal leaves either for money like nasri or success like van Persie.

i think Walcott,Sagna or Vermaelen will leave this summer

Comments
Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

I have had this sneaking suspicion that Wenger will buy Modric. I don't know why, exactly... just... a premonition...

Footaholic 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

@Lodatz: Never gonna happen. He is too expensive. 

MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

plus madrid have just recently bought him

Footaholic 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

@kirkos: I STRONGLY believe Vermaelen is off this summer or next season.  Sadly, noone seems to notice that Theo looks like he will stay. Everyone is so busy talking about Walcott that they don't notice Sagna has yet to sign a new contract. He is, IMO, our MOST consistent player and I hear rumours that juve are going to be bid for him in the summer. Unacceptable. 

This is a continuation of mismanagement by Arsene. I consider myself a Wenger fan and I truly believe the man (if you learn about him) has is a truly brilliant football mind BUT his stubborn and idealistic policies have, and continue to, hurt our club. The buck stops with him. 

MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

vermalen will probably go to barcelona puyol needs are replacement cus hes getting too old and vermalen might do it. yea inter once made a bid for sagna after Maicon left

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

Actually, I can see Vermaelen at Barca too, now that you mention it. 

And I think you're spot on, Footaholic. AW has got to learn to bend, or he's going to end up breaking -- both himself and the club.

ikoiko 11 years ago
Arsenal, Spain 53 853

For those who don't know, Walcott penned a new contract... I really hope we don't lose Sagna or Vermalaen. When the hell is Arsenal going to stay put and actually build some chemistry?

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I hope Forehead leaves. He wastes just about every opportunity. Don't know who'd want him though...

United_Hates_Blues 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

Maybe Walcott, after all his contract stalling. 

Jeffrey_Hazard 11 years ago
Chelsea, France 81 456

Vermaelen to chelsea,would love to see that!

but vermaelen,walcott,sagna will leave im sure

Falconryman1 11 years ago
Arsenal 1 161

I can't see Vermaelen staying. It will be the same old story again.