Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Welcome to Chelsea FC Tiemoue Bakayoko!
AlexBatak 7 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Great player to pair with King Kante, looking forward for signing a new striker either Bellotti or Aubameyang

Comments
Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

Chelsea midfield is going to be explosive next season. Can't wait to see them intercepting balls left and right, its going to be so awesome. Only worry I have is that Chelsea is gonna be too hard to score against now. :P Not such a bad thing for you though Alex. XD

AlexBatak 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

haha yeah this is a dream midfield Kante and Bakayoko both are a winners and helped their previous teams and now they are on the same team and both are French. We are also signed Rüdiger to help us defensively. Now to focus on a striker and we are set. There are rumors that we are after these strikers:

• Aubameyang, many sources suggesting that he could end up at Chelsea and the board are ok to meet the price asked by Dortmund.
  • Aguero, Pepe Guardiola doesn't have a problem selling him to rivals. "Chelsea want to sign Sergio Aguero and Pep Guardiola has already approved the deal."
  • Llorente, he already spoke with Conte and is willing to join us if we couldn't sign anyone.

Soon we will know which one will be Chelsea's Striker. For me Batshuayi is a decent striker and can only get better.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

haha yeah this is a dream midfield Kante and Bakayoko both are a winners and helped their previous teams and now they are on the same team and both are French. Now to focus on a striker and we are set. There are rumors that we are after these strikers:

• Belotti (Failed) He is going to AC Milan.
  • Morata (Failed) He doesn't want to be in the EPL at the moment.
  • Lukaku (Failed) He joined Man Utd.

That leave us with these remaining rumors:

• Aubameyang, many sources suggesting that he could end up at Chelsea and the board are ok to meet the price asked by Dortmund.
  • Aguero, Pepe Guardiola doesn't have a problem selling him to rivals. "Chelsea want to sign Sergio Aguero and Pep Guardiola has already approved the deal."
  • Llorente, he already spoke with Conte and is willing to join us if we couldn't sign anyone.

Soon we will know which one will be Chelsea's Striker. For me Batshuayi is a decent striker and can only get better.

haha yeah this is a dream midfield Kante and Bakayoko both are a winners and helped their previous teams and now they are on the same team and both are French. We are also signed Rüdiger to help us defensively. Now to focus on a striker and we are set. There are rumors that we are after these strikers:

• Belotti (Failed) He is going to AC Milan.
  • Morata (Failed) He doesn't want to be in the EPL at the moment.
  • Lukaku (Failed) He joined Man Utd.

That leave us with these remaining rumors:

AlexBatak 7 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

He could join us as well.

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11435

@AlexBatak Could be interesting to see Chelsea go for the cheap option with Llorente, leaving more place to Batshuayi as well and rotating the two. However, I doubt this happen as both Llorente and Bats fail to show enough quality last season in the PL to convince Conte he can trust them with the job of leading the line.

Aguero to Chelsea could be it but I'm not sure the board at City would really accept that, beside, it would be like giving a lethal weapon to a rival. Also, Aguero already been involved in some controversial event with Chelsea, like the time he tackled David Luiz for no reason when the game was nearly over.

Aubameyang might be the most straightfoward deal of them all but he would need some adaptation time. However, it would definetly be my favourite outcome as it mean seeing more of him, as I watch a lot more of PL game than I do of Bundesliga. Auba is one of my personnal favourite you see. :) But if they do want him, thy gonna have to act fast, BVB are giving till the end of July to take care of his future.

By the way, did you heard about the rumors Chelsea had a bid rejected for Higuain? I mean, I understand Juventus don't want to sell after all the money they spend on him but it could have been an interesting choice.

All in all, Chelsea need to know who is gonna be the one leading the line next or else it might be tough to prepare the season with the current doubt there is going on. :(

Edit: About Danilo, that would seem like a good move, after all, rotation will be very important with CL coming.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@AlexBatak Could be interesting to see Chelsea go for the cheap option with Llorente, leaving more place to Batshuayi as well and rotating the two. However, I doubt this happen as both Llorente and Bats fail to show enough quality last season in the PL to convince Conte he can trust them with the job of leading the line.

Aguero to Chelsea could be it but I'm not sure the board at City would really accept that, beside, it would be like giving a lethal weapon to a rival. Also, Aguero already been involved in some controversial event with Chelsea, like the time he tackled David Luiz for no reason when the game was nearly over.

Aubameyang might be the most straightfoward deal of them all but he would need some adaptation time. However, it would definetly be my favourite outcome as it mean seeing more of him, as I watch a lot more of PL game than I do of Bundesliga. Auba is one of my personnal favourite you see. :) But if they do want him, thy gonna have to act fast, BVB are giving till the end of July to take care of his future.

By the way, did you heard about the rumors Chelsea had a bid rejected for Higuain? I mean, I understand Juventus don't want to sell after all the money they spend on him but it could have been an interesting choice.

All in all, Chelsea need to know who is gonna be the one leading the line next or else it might be tough to prepare the season with the current doubt there is going on. :(

TheGame 7 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380

Bakayoko is a good midfielder. A poor man's Pogba if you will ;) Tactically not the most astute and will likely not be as big of a game changer as Chelsea fans are expecting of him. He is somewhat injury prone, so they are taking a massive risk with him because knee problems at such a young age isn't a good sign. With that being said, he has all the tools to become a major force in the PL under the guidance of Conte. Only time will tell. But, as a United fan, I am glad this transfer went through because there is now a huge possibility of Matic joining the Red Devils. Reports are saying that he is desperate to come to Manchester. The final puzzle piece...muwahaha ;)

AlexBatak 7 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Isn't it crazy that both Kante and Bakayoko cost as much as Pogba. Matic could end up at United for 40 m btw.

AlexBatak 7 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

I'm liking the way we have been spending recently. Most expensive transfers tends to be flops. Or not flops per se, but surely don't deserve that much money when you can get a much better quality 2-3 players for 1.

AlexBatak 7 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

@embot you know what is my secret wish? Sanchez to join us and be our striker. It's not going to happen. But who knows? He wants to leave and Bayern doesn't seem like they are willing to pay or want him, they have loads of players.

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

I don't trust Batshuay to be our main striker yet

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@AlexBatak Yeah... I agree it would be a dream come true. :) Chance of it happening is extremely low but there were talk of it at one point.

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

AlexBatak

you know what is my secret wish? Sanchez to join us and be our striker

Nothing wrong with dreaming )

roomie16 7 years ago
Liverpool, England 0 3

I he really that gud??

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@Alex Sky understand Chelsea actually have interest for Auba, I'm hoping its happening. Skysport Article

AlexBatak 7 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Hopefully. We have to wait a couple of days more to see.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@AlexBatak Maybe next week, I heard thats when Chelsea announce their new signing nowaday. ;)

AlexBatak 7 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Dortmund wants 75 Million and no less, Chelsea offered the same they did with Lukaku 70m and didn't want to go over that. Dortmund saying they don't understand Chelsea why wouldn't they just pay the 5 remaining million when Aubameyang is a much better option than Lukaku. Hopefully they will come to an agreement soon.

Marcus2011 7 years ago

damn i never thought that i would see a day average players being sold for 75 million ... I wonder what would have been a cost of golden generation players from 1990s till 2008 in today's market

Marcus2011 7 years ago

Conte dropped the ball big time with Costa . Should have been more clever handling him .

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@Marcus2011 100M maybe. :( But I agree Conte should have been less straightfoward with the Costa situation, now everyone know Chelsea is kind of desperate for a striker.

AlexBatak 7 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

@Embot7 So it's Morata at the end :) I knew Chelsea weren't accepting to pay more than 70 m for a striker.