Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Valencia coach Mauricio Pellegrino has been fired. (yesterday)
knibis 11 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

We havnt played good an entire match since since he joined us this summer. with almost half the season over the only good performances have been 1st half to deportivo and the match against bayern. and they were just good. With a half season over you expect atleast a few matches were we have played really good.

The paints we have gained at home has been been from luck. ex. vs Celta and vs. Espanyol were we were given 3 points. We played the worst possible opponents against Espanyol that day. and we took 3 points by the refs wrong decision. Watch Valencia this autom and i have NEVER seen the spark in the players eyes..!

In the end I think LLorente (our president) made the right decision. This was M.Pellegrinos first coach job after he has finished a brilliant playing career at Valencia including 2 CL finals. You cant always know with a new coach..

Peace out!

Comments
raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Idk how I feel about it. I mean we have been under performing and I would have loved to have Unai Emery with us still. I hope we can run our season around and finish top 4. Any words on who will be our next coach?

Jeffrey_Hazard 11 years ago
Chelsea, France 81 456

i think managers and coaches should not exist if they keep on getting axe

raimondo90 11 years ago

Jeff, wana give us rafa? 

knibis 11 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

true. Rafa would be nice...

PuppetMaster 11 years ago
England 15 331

i just dont get it why valencia sacked unai emery he is done pretty good job last year 

raimondo90 11 years ago

Idk how I feel about the choice. It was between Ernesto or RDM. Yea one won the CL with a miracle but the other has Spanish league experience. 

Footaholic 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

I can't say I'm surprised the manager was sacked. I was surprised at their poor run of form. According to Opta Stats: "Valencia would be in the relegation zone (13 points) if goals scored in the last five minutes of league matches were not counted. Worry."

Footaholic 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

Oh, this stat isn't too great either:
"Valencia’s new coach; Txingurri Valverde, has suffered more defeats (64) than victories (61) in La Liga. Appointment."

Jeffrey_Hazard 11 years ago
Chelsea, France 81 456

by all means raimondo,i think rafa now is regretting that he went to chelsea instead of valencia,i think if rafa could have been patient he could get the job.his being tortured at chelsea