Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Too many trolls on Footyroom
SuperRobinVanPersie 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 11 196

Heres a list of some Footyroom trolls.. Van Der Adebayor, FernandoTorres, ladochoos, Scholes legendary, BowermanHotspur, mortelmec, Goran, kevin, manchesterutl and more, the list is allmost endless.. It's becomming a joke, their turning Footyroom into a battlefield!

Comments
Arsenal, England 11 196

Just one more thing. @Prodigal I admit my reply was harsh, i just got a bit carried away beacuse it did seem like you were making fun of Germans and i am completely against racism, i felt kinda bad after reading your comment beacuse i agree, my reaction was quite extreme so i apologize.

MatthewHerb 12 years ago
Liverpool, United States 5 72

leganord13 go touch yourself you jerk...

leganord13 12 years ago

i should go and touch myself? are you implying that you don't masturbate?

leganord13 12 years ago

My post had nothing to do with any political agenda. you fucking got it removed.

MatthewHerb 12 years ago
Liverpool, United States 5 72

yeah leganord why did you ignore him don't be so mean! XD

Arsenal, England 11 196

He's trying to think of a comeback XD

leganord13 12 years ago

troll with fake account gets fed by two of the biggest trollers here. what makes the yank and the jobless englishman different to the troller?

bloodred1992 12 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

I don't understand why these guys come here and talk nothing related to football. And @SuperRobinVanPersie don't let yourself be influenced by these people. Not a good idea to post anything which will attract them.

FootbalI 12 years ago
FC Copenhagen, Denmark 0 23

That's right, youre just feeeding them. Fascist trolls that keep talking about club rivalities and season tickets, but never a word about football or a single player - what else do you think they are but ultras? They are just fanatics that make a religion about visiting their home club, without caring neither for the actual match, nor for the sport.

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

i never understood why people cant just support the team or teams they like and leave the rest alone. seriously people need to grow up. whats the point in calling a team shit when the only reason u do is cuz u dislike them? especially the whole rating teams is so stupid how barca can win 5-0 and still have been rated poor by multiple people. stupidest shit ever

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

prodigal is the biggest troll on FR, im glad he moved to facebook

bushwicksoccer 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 0 32

@prodigal I am a troll. go fuck yourself now.