Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

The Enigma That Is Arsene Wenger
GunnerAFC 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

So Wenger dropped Giroud and played Gervinho as the striker today... WHY? ... Why not give Walcott his wish and play him up front?

Mikel Arteta is not a DM, Ramsey is not a Winger and Gervinho is not a footballer. Gervinho SUCKS. Why cant people understand this? I have ALWAYS been saying that he's terrible, absolutely God awful... and don't give me that ''give him a chance, he's inconsistent at the moment'' bull sh!t. Do you know how many times I've had this said to me? Jeez.

Again, Gervinho as a striker & Ramsey on the wing. Wenger has become a tactical moron.

If Wenger was the manager of Barca he would sell Messi to Real Madrid for ''football reasons''. Van Persie 13th goal of the season now is it?

Fergie has the balls to haul of a defender after 30 mins, would Wenger ever change tactics? Arsene keeps playing players out of position and doesn't change to a 4-4-2.

Mid-table mediocrity and 4th place as our target. Great.

I still believe in the stubborn old man that is Arsene Wenger. I don't know how, but I do.

This is my first time fully venting my frustration on FR, and It's justified as f*ck. So don't come with that bullsh!t saying ''just another fake Arsenal fan not supporting his club''. This whole thread is truth.

Being an Arsenal fan is the hardest thing to do in this world - I'll still continue till I die.

Comments
raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Valencia are the same at the moment :/. We have been awful lately and 4th place is a dream at the moment. Lets hope we can do something in CL. But Wegner does need to change formation and tactics. The game keeps changing and if he's not winning then he's doing seething wrong. 

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

i don't care about winning trophies
i don't care about how many superstars will arsenal got
i just wanna see back that Arsenal which i became fan years ago. 
where is our passing?
our attacking football?
well is Arsenal football which (almost) every football fan loved?
Gervinho? he can't pass the ball, even Bendtner is better.
Ramsey? well i don't hate him, he's still young i believe him as far as Wenger.
Squillaci? for what the hell is this guy gettin paid? wasting money.
"We were not creative" you're right Wenger.
on slipping down to 10th spot… "Of course it is painful. I am not so much worried about places" what the hell? from Arsenal is getting decent  middle table team?

Falconryman1 11 years ago
Arsenal 1 161

I know exactly how you feel and I fully agree with everything you've said. Dropping Giroud for Gervinho.. What was he thinking??

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

*where is
*from that Arsenal which fans loved(and probably still do, eh?) will be a decent team?
sry for mistakes, rage :>

MessiDona 11 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

i feel for you arsenal fans. I liked arsenal out of any PL team cause like there name GUNNERS there striking/finish/attacking was phenomenal... now... i dont know what to call it, it looks like a piece of poop

GunnerAFC 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

@Raimondo Valencia are a great team, It's a shame that they had to sell some of their best and influential players like Arsenal. They are doing great in the CL, level on points with Munich and with the possibility to top the group which would be a great achievement for Valencia. I wish your team all the best.

@Quikzy I couldn't agree with you more buddy... I miss the good old days. When other clubs used to fear us. It's completely the opposite now. Sigh.

@Falcon I'm still baffled... what does Wenger see in Gervinho? He could of bought Hazard back then but opted for Gervinho because he was cheaper, ffs.

@Messi We used to gun down our opponents with what you just said, and now we cant even finish let alone attack properly. Everything is sloppy. It used to be all one touch. Fluid & Fluent. Exciting stuff all round.  Gunners... more like water pistols nowadays.

GunnerAFC 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

We cant live in the past now. We do have potential... It showed against the Tottenham, Liverpool, Man City and a few other teams, we just cant seem to fully grasp onto that potential... whenever we're close, we just immediately fall back even further. Its a cycle. A terrible cycle. 

expertfootball11 11 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Why did Arsenal fucked up like that? They just did 2 draws and already looking down.

GunnerAFC 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

@Expert Tactics? Formation? Arsene Wenger? Plenty of reasons, sadly :(

expertfootball11 11 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

@Gunner: Well, Not an insult or anything, but I see it now for 2 years straight: the lack of ability to finish action. unfortunately, you can dominated and fuck up in last second

tdot2barca 11 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

He made 50 million last year off transfers and isn't doing anything with the money, the club is not in debt or anything :S He should invest in a world class striker/winger that they can actually depend on. Like Barca for example depend on Messi, Ronaldo for Real, Rooney for United, Cavani for Napoli, etc..

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

He probabloy thought that the forehead of doom would score. Oh well.

Jeffrey_Hazard 11 years ago
Chelsea, France 81 456

so you guys want wenger out?

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Arshavin 80k per week, for what? for playing maybe 10 minutes in 10 games?
Gervinho 70k per week, dafuq?
Squillaci 60k per week, wait what? he played 1 game since 2011-12, and Arsenal is wasting money on this guys? even i can't train with the team for money like that....
Rosicky 60k per week, injured 3/4 of the season...
Chamakh 50k per week, and he's not even playing...
if i know Arsenal is still paying the players which are on the loan so: Bendtner 52k
                                                                                                            Denilson 50k

so together we playing:422k per these guys which but only Gervinho is playing but he's not worth 50k per week.

BluntCanon 11 years ago
Arsenal, France 10 231

@quikzyyy and it aint easy being an arsenal fan.. i hate to hear arsenal receive warchest bullsh*t.. if they r spending wisely then why the hell are we on 10th spot? every season we r still GUNNING for UCL spot.. *sigh*